Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tour books

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 6:10 PM

At the RED tour, will they be selling older tour books at the merch table? The tour books from Fearless and Speak Now?

Eg. Die they sell Fearless tour books on the Speak Now tour?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tour books

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I'm gonna say no, all they'll have will be Red ones

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

I'm not sure... sorry!

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I'm pretty sure they only sell the actual tour she's on instead of the previous ones. Hope I helped! I only need the Fearless Tour Book! Urg!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:08 PM

The Fearless tour book is available in the US store and at Walgreens
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I think they'll only sell the Red one, but don't at the first concerts..

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:04 AM

I don't think they sold Fearless Tour Books during the Speak Now Tour - only the Speak Now Tour Book. They probably won't be selling the Fearless or Speak Now Tour Books during the Red Tour. I wonder how long it will be before the Red Tour Book is available. I'm going to one of the shows in March, so I'm guessing it won't be available to buy at the concert yet.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I don't think they sold Fearless Tour Books during the Speak Now Tour - only the Speak Now Tour Book. They probably won't be selling the Fearless or Speak Now Tour Books during the Red Tour. I wonder how long it will be before the Red Tour Book is available. I'm going to one of the shows in March, so I'm guessing it won't be available to buy at the concert yet.

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll have some at the show I'm going to in April. I love the tour books.

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:

Noooooo! I'm going to the concert on March 27th and I really want a tour book. It's my favorite type of merch. I hope your guess is wrong even though I think it's right.

RE: Tour books

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I think the only way they'd sell them is if they had a bunch of them left over. But I highly doubt it especially since they were selling them at Walgreens for so long. They didn't do this on previous tours either. I bet they won't even have the Red tour book out until at least 3 weeks into the tour because they need pictures for the tour book.
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM

probably not bc at both of my speak now concerts they only had tour books for the speak now tour!i have both tour books and if your looking for the fearless tour book or speak now you should go on walgreens.com they have them! and you'll get it cheaper from there!

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

If you don't have the fearless your book yet I'd get it soon. There can't be a while lot left of them since that book is from 3 years ago now. At least the online store sells them still :)

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 11:37 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    If you don't have the fearless your book yet I'd get it soon. There can't be a while lot left of them since that book is from 3 years ago now. At least the online store sells them still :)

I wish the Aussie store sold them too -.-

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:

I wish the Aussie store sold them too -.-

Yay, my older sister bought me one the other day off eBay :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.