Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top 6 songs from Fearless album!

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Which are your 6 favorite songs from fearless album?
I love Fearless, Breathe, The best day,you belong with me, change (it was at a deluxe edition I get) the other side of the door and hey Stephen!

I love you to the moon and back!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Top 6 songs from Fearless album!

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM

I love fearlss & forever and always(piano ver.) & love story & you belong with me & the best day. And the last one Breathe♥♥♥

Re: Top 6 songs from Fearless album!

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM

The Other Side Of The Door, The Way I Loved You, Tell Me Why, Fearless, Forever&Always, Love Story.

Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Love Story, You Belong With Me, Breathe, Fearless, Jump Then Fall and Untouchable

^Graphic by LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay

^Graphic by TheLuckySwiftie13

1. p_b avatar p_b

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM

1. Forever And Always
    2. Fifteen
    3. Fearless
    4. White Horse
    5. You Belong With Me
    6. Tell Me Why

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 10:05 AM

1. Fifteen
    2.You Belong with me
    3. Fearless
    4.The Best Day
    5.White Horse
    6.You're not sorry

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

You're not Sorry, Fearless, The Other Side of the Door, Forever and Always (piano version), Tell Me Why, Change :) :)

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Fearless, White Horse, Forever and Always, The Best Day, The Way I Loved You

(Credit to Street Lights)

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 7:19 AM

For me it's, Fearless, 15, Tell Me Why, Forever & Always, & White Horse!

I ponder of something great
    My lungs will fill and then deflate
    They fill with fire
    Exhale desire
    I know it's dire
    My time today

Tyler Joseph

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 8:53 AM

1. Hey Stephen
    2. Breathe
    3. You're Not Sorry
    4. Fearless
    5. Tell Me Why
    6. Forever and Always

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.