1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Beautiful Eyes- Online Store

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:31 PM

(Beautiful Eyes)
I saw people saying they wanted it. It's $11.99 at the online store

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Beautiful Eyes- Online Store

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I think all the swifties that want it aren't in the US

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:51 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

ohh, thats possiblee

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:06 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    It can be sent worldwide from Smart Choice Music in the UK, brand new and a reliable business that I trust all my Taylor purchases with. It's £19.99 from there :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Yeah, but that's like USD $30 - a ripoff. That's triple the price of what the store offers. Of course, it doesn't address the unbelievable idiocy that the store doesn't offer international shipping, or that the international stores are anything but stores.

EBay is your friend - you'll pick up a copy of Beautiful Eyes cheaper than $30. Even Amazon is a better choice.

Dave

Clueless wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    It can be sent worldwide from Smart Choice Music in the UK, brand new and a reliable business that I trust all my Taylor purchases with. It's £19.99 from there :)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Yeah, but that's like USD $30 - a ripoff. That's triple the price of what the store offers. Of course, it doesn't address the unbelievable idiocy that the store doesn't offer international shipping, or that the international stores are anything but stores.

EBay is your friend - you'll pick up a copy of Beautiful Eyes cheaper than $30. Even Amazon is a better choice.

Dave

The CDs have been bought in the US and shipped to the UK still in shop condition, the company gives great customer service and are always welcome to suggestions as well as giving the occasional offer to their customers. I'd rather pay the extra to support a small business with all the right morals than go onto eBay which can sometimes be a bit hit or miss.

Just my opinion, have to agree that the store is missing a trick by not offering the CD to fans internationally, it would probably be a top seller!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM

It was on Walmart.com for like $7.99!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM

amazon has it and some ship overseas. it should cost no more than 15 pounds with p+p. have a spare myself. its easy to get if you keep looking.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I certainly agree with you on that Dave!!!

Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

Clueless wrote:
    13swiftie13ds wrote:

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I compared prices before buying it a while back and ended up buying from Amazon.
    Managed to get it for $18.73, including shipping to Australia :)