Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Don't hate me for buying the last SN blanket

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Don't hate me for buying the last SN blanket

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Its Fine! :) Someone had to buy it!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I Guess so! it's for personal use don't worry :D
    i hope it won't take them so much to re stock it for the ones who still want it ;)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I have one and they always restock their popular Merchandise
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Don't be sorry!! If you wanted it it's okay:) They have re-stocked the fearless blanket and they were out of it before do it's okay. Be happy you will enjoy it!!!!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:18 AM

Why be? Anyone could have got that! Great you got it :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:03 AM

I don't think anyone would hate you for buying it! Someone had to get it eventually!
    Plus, your store is always getting updated, so it'll probably be restocked anyways

RE: Re: Don't hate me for buying the last SN blanket

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I don't think anyone would hate you for buying it! Someone had to get it eventually!
    Plus, your store is always getting updated, so it'll probably be restocked anyways

not my store i'm from Israel but i get some help from a friend ;-)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:37 AM

UGHHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME SERIOUSLY I WAS GOING TO BUY IT TODAY ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH HONESTLY LIKE WHAT THE HECK

Just Kidding, it's cool that you got it! (I wasn't planning on buying it haha) :)
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM

You're so nice swifties :)

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:33 AM

We wouldn't hate you for it! Although I wish I had one

^^ Made by moi

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Nobody's going to hate you for buying it! Congrats on getting the last one! That's pretty cool!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Enjoy it :) I got one of the last ones from the UK store.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Awesome :)
    Not mad.
    Enjoy it for yourself.

Graphics

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.