Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Walmart Valentines Display :UPDATED NEW PICS 2/1:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Found this display inside a local Walmart. It had small & big sized Taylor Swift Valentine cards and her Wonderstruck perfume. Sorry for the blurry pic.

Here is a better picture of it.

They also had this in the actual Valentines Day cards section.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Walmart Valentines Display

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

aw this is so cute! wish i llived in america so i could see all these omg

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Have to stop at Walmart
    Taylor Swift

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:16 AM

WOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I wish there was a walmart near me.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM

thanks for posting, it looks lovely.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I'll have to go to Walmart soon! That looks adorable.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Soo Cute!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:18 PM

i wish my walmart would have that
    Swiftie Forever!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Sooo cute! I want that display! I know wal-mart wouldn't handle that display though American Greetings would ( I have gotten american greetings displays before at my store) I will have to go my wal-mart and see if they have those bags! They are so cute!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM

oms!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome! i need to go there asap and get weird stares from older kids my age that dont like taylor swift, worth it tho! i wish my crush would give me a taylor swift valentines day card, how awesome would that be?!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM

omg! i want to buy all of the cards but we dont have walmart here. :((

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I just got back from my local Wal-Mart a few hours ago and I saw the display but it wasn't as big they only had a few cards only regular sized no big ones, no bags, and no perfume.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Love them! Bought em for all my loves!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:51 PM

That is awesome! I need to go to Walmart soon! Thanks for posting!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Awesome! I will have to go to Walmart tomorrow
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

EnchantedToMeetYouSwift wrote:
    oms!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome! i need to go there asap and get weird stares from older kids my age that dont like taylor swift, worth it tho! i wish my crush would give me a taylor swift valentines day card, how awesome would that be?!

i was thinking the exact same thing! haha (:
    xx

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM

I. Need. To. Go. To. Walmart!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:54 PM

URG. I AM SO MAD! I NEED MORE TAYLOR GREETING CARDS! ESPECIALLY VALENTINES DAY ONES! URG!

I am so sorry for this rant! It's just, in Canada where I live, we don't get a lot of the Taylor Greeting Cards you do. London Drugs has some though!

^^ Made by moi

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I went to look for it today. The bags, the tissue paper, the journal, and the giant cards are all awesome. I got one of the bags, and I'll probably go back for some other stuff.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:56 PM

So awesome! Thanks for posting a pic!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.