Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Paint The World RED Prize Finally Came!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Back in December I got an e-mail saying I got in 16th place on Paint The World Red and a few minutes ago the UPS guy dropped off my Prize! I got an autographed CD and a $25 Merchandise certificate, but the merchandise certificate didn't come with it? Im shaking right now I'm so excited!!!!!!!!
Here's the CD with a random sticker that came on it!

Here it without the sticker!

Does anyone know why there is a hole punch?

Im going to go hold this under a bright light and look for finger prints ;)
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Paint The World RED Prize Finally Came!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

It was hard to win and do the contest
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

awesome congrats

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:28 PM

purplejenny wrote:
    It was hard to win and do the contest
    Taylor Swift

It took up all of my free time for 2 weeks but it was worth it!
    ---

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Well done, enjoy :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Congratulations! That's awesome. The CD is punched through the barcode, so maybe that marks it as for promotional use and to prevent it from being returned to a store.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Congrats!

^Made by Madison13!
    My 100% Taylor Swift tumblr:
    http://taylorswift-red.tumblr.com/

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM

its so you can't sell it on and they know its a promotional cd :) but congrats on getting it :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:40 PM

was it a real signature?!

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM

That's so awesome! Lucky!!!!!!!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:01 PM

They sent codes to use for the merchandise certificates to our emails. Did you not get your yet? They sent mine almost a month ago now. The hole punch is so you can't return it to a store, not that you'd want to lol
    Thank You Daya & Savanah!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:11 AM

congratulations!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:24 AM

lucky!!! that is amazing!!! how many points did u have? im curious lol

https://twi[/signature]

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Aw that's awesome! Lucky you!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Congratulations, glad you won it!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Congrats so cool you won that I hope they sell the Signed Copies of Red in the online store or at concerts like she has done in the passed!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

1. Ash avatar Ash

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:48 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    Congratulations! That's awesome. The CD is punched through the barcode, so maybe that marks it as for promotional use and to prevent it from being returned to a store.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

yep, that's basically it. i won a copy of lady a's own the night cd before it came out when i was at their performance for the NFL kickoff week in 2011 and when i recieved it, there was a hole punched in the bar code as well. since it was a giveaway prize, it's to prevent it from being returned to a store.

congrats btw!
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.