Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tay USA Store to go International?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Heya guys,
Being a UK Swiftie I can't buy all the super groovy merch from her store so i have to search around ebay and then I have to pay loads because it hasn't come directly from Taylors store. Although I do have the Red tee and blanket, I would really like the apron and scarf and all that :D

Apparently, the USA Store is going international and I just wondered if any of you have heard the same?
I really REALLY hope it does.

Thanks guys

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tay USA Store to go International?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM

KeepYourEyesOpen_13 wrote:

Apparently, the USA Store is going international and I just wondered if any of you have heard the same?
    I really REALLY hope it does.

Thanks guys

I REALLY hope this is true.........but there's nothing on the US store about it right now Where did you hear this?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I herd it from my pal at school, I'm going to Google :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM

That would be SOOO awesome! I hope it's true! :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Call me a cynic, but there's a better chance of me dating Taylor herself than that happening imho.

Dave

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I wish!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I just wish everything would just go international for everyone. Swifties in the states there are old things you have so they should just bring it back and make the red stuff go international for everyone. It only seems fair right?? Right:-)

RE: Tay USA Store to go International?

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:14 PM

I don't know but it WOULD BE SO AWESOME!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM

That would be nice. And... groovy??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Call me a cynic, but there's a better chance of me dating Taylor herself than that happening imho.

Dave

Laugh if it actually did go international. I expect it will to be honest, maybe not quite yet but in the near future.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Maybe I'm just old and cranky and cynical. There's about as much chance as this happening though as my best friend being a Wookiee named Chewbacca.

Dave

Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

Laugh if it actually did go international. I expect it will to be honest, maybe not quite yet but in the near future.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:47 AM

I would loveeee for this to happen for the Aussie store!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I would love this to happen to the AUSSIE STORE TOO:-/

[/ur[/signature]

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:14 AM

How did they know? I really hope this happens, or at least we get an update, I'm a UK swiftie too.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Maybe i'm just young and full of hope but I believe that in time they will make the store international, if it is in the next week or in the next year. Maybe by the time she does her Red world tour. That would be groovy.

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Maybe I'm just old and cranky and cynical. There's about as much chance as this happening though as my best friend being a Wookiee named Chewbacca.

Dave

Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

If this is true then it will be an ASDFGGHJKL moment for sure

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:36 AM

When Red was about to be released, there was an International Store for Red packages. but it's no available anymore. I bought the ultimate one

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I really want it to be updated, it's so frustrating not being able to get any of the amazing merch!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I hope it does!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Hope!

Thanks so much! ^

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I wish!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.