Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Valentine Pakcages!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Get Free Standard Shipping on all Valentine's Day Packages, the Wonderstruck .5oz Gift Set, and the Enchanted Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl. oz. - Now until February 14th!

$59.99 Loving You Is Red Package

$19.99LOVELOVELOVE You Package

$21.99

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Valentine Pakcages!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I wish someone would buy one for me. xD

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

ahhh soo cute

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    I wish someone would buy one for me. xD

aw maybe you should hint to your parents or a loved one lol say id love to have someone send that for Vday!!! thats what im going to do LOL,

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM

As much as I want this for myself as i'm not in USA I can't but just wanted to say thank you for putting the screen shot up so I could see it !! I'd be so happy for anyone who got this :D

My Graphic Shop

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    As much as I want this for myself as i'm not in USA I can't but just wanted to say thank you for putting the screen shot up so I could see it !! I'd be so happy for anyone who got this :D

Exactly the same for me! :p

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM

PLEASE VOTE for Taylor. She's losing! We have to get her ALL THE WAY! [url=http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/]http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/
    Thanks! Go back and vote EVERY HOUR! Don't get complacent!

^Credit to TFIWSROLYAT (tumblr).

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Primafacie wrote:

My Graphic Shop

your welcome!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Everything in the Valentine's Day category comes with free shipping! There isn't anything I want, but I think that's great for people who will actually want to purchase a package.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Wishing someone would gift me anything related to Taylor! :( Because we dont get anything over here :(
    But the package is good for anyone who loves collecting merchandise :)

Thanks toAutumnLeavesFalling for the graphic! :)

RE: Valentine Pakcages!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I'm so mad!!! i can't get it because i live outside of the U.S.!!!!!
    I love Taylor!!!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM

When are they updating the international stores? Btw thanks for posting!
    I love Taylor!!!!

Valentines Day packages!!♥

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Get Free Standard Shipping on all Valentine's Day Packages, the Wonderstruck .5oz Gift Set, and the Enchanted Eau de Parfum 1.7 fl. oz. - Now until February 14th!

$59.99 Loving You Is Red Package

$19.99LOVELOVELOVE You Package

I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

Re: Valentines Day packages!!♥

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I wish it was free shipping on everything in the store. I'm disappointed with the packages :( At least they are doing free gifts again...if anyone buys one of these packages please post what you get for free :)
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I wish it was free shipping for everything in the store. I don't like any of these packages and I really don't like the pillows.
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Bought myself WOnderstruck for my girlfriend.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:49 PM

These are so amazing!! I would absolutely love to get someone this for Valentines Day!!! Fingers and toes crossed that happens ;)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:12 PM

URG! WHEN WILL CANADA GET THIS?!

^^ Made by moi

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:16 PM

sooo excited for red pillows! I hope I can get one! (I LOVE LOVE LOVE pillows)

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:21 PM

yay!
    love, audrey rose!

swiftyfearless13 made this lovely graphic!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.