1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mystery Fearless promo cd!!!!!!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Ok, so I got this in a trade with Jarret you may remember him from his avatar pic It's a promotional Fearless album, the kind that's sent out to voting members of award shows like the CMA's..............but it's kinda a mystery exactly what award it's for If I find anything more about it I'll surely update this thread, and if anyone knows please let me know It's a series of 8 special cards tied to a Fearless album with sparkly gold thread ..................but anyway on to the pics

- Front cover -

- The cards -

And it just came with the ordinary 2008 Fearless album so I didn't bother to take a pic, but it does have the photo mosaic inside

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Mystery Fearless promo cd!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I've seen those on eBay before, but I can't remember the Awards Show they were intended for. It seems like they should be for the CMA or ACM Awards, but I couldn't find a year where she was nominated for all of those awards. It seems like it should be for something in 2009. Do they send out nomination requests?

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:05 AM

that is so awesome!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I've seen those on eBay before, but I can't remember the Awards Show they were intended for. It seems like they should be for the CMA or ACM Awards, but I couldn't find a year where she was nominated for all of those awards. It seems like it should be for something in 2009. Do they send out nomination requests?

Well I'm not exactly sure how the nominees get picked, but once they are selected record companies (like Big Machine) will send something special to the voting members................basically in an attempt to sway there vote twards whomever they want to win That's what this cd is. At some point this showed up in some unknown voting members mailbox DIRECT from Big Machine...........for free of course

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Cool, I have this too it came with a fearless cd, I have put two of the cards is a signed frame, I will take a pic and show you

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Hjessie wrote:
    Cool, I have this too it came with a fearless cd, I have put two of the cards is a signed frame, I will take a pic and show you

Really, that's cool :DD Do you know what award show it's from? And I can't wait to see your pic

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM

That's so cool! Congrats!

(me, R4B, Primafacie)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM

This Is what I did with mine, not sure what I did with rest of the cards though

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Sorry, no idea on award and got so long ago I can't even look at my purchase :(

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

That's so awesome!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM

that's so cool!:)
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Congrats!

Dave

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Very cool!

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    Congrats!

Dave

Thanks Dave

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM

cool
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:38 AM

The only thing I could think it could be for is if it was for more than one award show, since she wasn't nominated for all those awards in one award show at any point. I couldn't find any award show that she was nominated for that had an award for 'Single Record of the Year'.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

That's so cool!!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM

TayTayTay wrote:
    The only thing I could think it could be for is if it was for more than one award show, since she wasn't nominated for all those awards in one award show at any point. I couldn't find any award show that she was nominated for that had an award for 'Single Record of the Year'.

Yeah it's still a mystery...........what could it have been for?

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 4:54 PM

swiftisourqueen wrote:
    That's so cool!!

Thanks soooooo much

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Never seen this before! It's cool, thanks for posting!
    ---

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Ohmyswift! Can I PLEASE steal this Dan?

^^ Made by moi