Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor album note cube. worth it to buy?

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:10 PM

So i saw the taylor album note cube on the website and really want it but i want to know is it worth it to buy. It looks cool but im not sure. any advice helps. thanks swifties.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor album note cube. worth it to buy?

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Yeah it's totally worth it, I'm using mine as bookends for my cd collection

Here's some pics of them I can take pics of them as bookends if you'd like (=

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I thought about buying it also but I didn't because if I used the notes then the pictures would disappear. I like just as a cube with Taylor album art though!

RE: taylor album note cube. worth it to buy?

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:32 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    I can take pics of them as bookends if you'd like (=

Oh my Swift, yes please Dan!?
    You must have like... SO much merch. I'm jealous!

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM

thank you for the advice. Im probably getting it since it is on sale right now.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:05 PM

They're amazing, go for it :)

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:03 PM

The Album Note Cube looks really cute. It doesn't seem like something you would actually use for notes, though. If you're going to use it for bookends like Dan or something else, it would probably be worth it to buy.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Here's the bookend pic guys, never mind all the cd's

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:24 PM

they are awesome! C:

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM

there worth buying
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Here's the bookend pic guys, never mind all the cd's

Super cute!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I wish I could buy them on the canadian site :(

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:19 AM

fearless4taylor wrote:

Super cute!

Thanks sooooooooo much

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

i LOVE them as bookends. I wish I had them - why can't the Aussie store be updated?!
    But thanks for posting the photo, Dan!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:45 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    i LOVE them as bookends. I wish I had them - why can't the Aussie store be updated?!

Thanks It was one of my better better ideas haha!!!!! And your welcome

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Agreeing with all of this!

RE: taylor album note cube. worth it to buy?

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I really like this, a bunch of people at my office have them, I definitely want to get one at some point too.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM

i love mine! i have it on my desk at work :)

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:54 PM

It's awesome and definately worth buying!!!
    ---

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Thanks It was one of my better better ideas haha!!!!! And your welcome

You're welcome! :) Heheh, well it was certainly a great idea! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.