Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red Photobook

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:49 AM

I absolutely adore the Red photobook and want it so bad - and I know no one will 100 per cent know - but when the international stores are updated, if ever, does anyone think that us international Swifties will get a chance to buy the photobook too... or not? :\

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red Photobook

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:54 AM

i agree with you. i want it, i think it's awesome, i hope its available in the Australian store

RE: Red Photobook

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:02 AM

and hopefully real soon cos i love it!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:11 AM

I really hope so too, I love it so much!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:16 AM

I will never be able to get it but I really hope they put it in the stores cause it's just soo good ;)

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I wish the UK store would have it, but when the next stuff comes, it is usually just tour merchandise

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I'm fairly certain that Customer Services were telling people at the end of last year that the stores would be updated in 2013, so I'd expect that to be in the first quarter (January to March) this year.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I want it really badly to:( but it so expensive:'{
    Love, Love, Love,
    *13tayswizzle13*

[/signature]

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM

I really want it but I don't live in the US :(
    I love Taylor!!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:58 AM

You could always check eBay :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:02 PM

RachelLovesTaylor wrote:
    You could always check eBay :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

They have it there but it's almost $200
    I love Taylor!!!!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I have yet to get one :(
    I want it soo bad!
    and I think you guys will get it soon! Hopefully! :)
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:14 PM

have to get it
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM

If it's on eBay, it's probably overpriced or not being shipped to Australia. Cause whenever I search for it. It's never there

I'm starting to doubt whether we'll get anything decent when they update the stores - this is like the main thing I want from the Red merch

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:43 PM

FearlessSwiftie97 wrote:
    I really want it but I don't live in the US :(
    I love Taylor!!!!

SAME it's like number one on my want list

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Mine just came today Its amazing :DD

RE: Re: Red Photobook

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:48 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Mine just came today Its amazing :DD

Aw lucky lucky you!! I'm so extremely jealous of you
    You have like no idea how much I want it - I want it more than I want to expand my CD collection....so that means I want it SO DANG MUCH

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:56 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:

You have like no idea how much I want it - I want it more than I want to expand my CD collection....so that means I want it SO DANG MUCH

Awwww You guys will get it soon enough, I'm eating dinner right now but I could take some pics in a little bit

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:02 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Awwww You guys will get it soon enough, I'm eating dinner right now but I could take some pics in a little bit

I really hope so, I will be far from happy if they update the store and it's not included in there
    Alright cool - please do!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I really hope so, I will be far from happy if they update the store and it's not included in there

Ok I'm gonna start taking them now

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:36 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Ok I'm gonna start taking them now

Yayyyy. I'm excited to see them

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.