1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What to get?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I can only get to the australian online store so can you guys tell me some merchandise that you think is cool?

LOVE YOU TAY! xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What to get?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM

i choose the white shirt :))

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Wait, are you asking what merch is good from the Aussie store or which of those three shirts we prefer?

If it's the shirt question - I love the white middle one, I have it and it's wonderful :3

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM

i also like the white shirt
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I like the Red one on the far right, I think that's the one I'd be most likely to buy. They're all great though, enjoy whichever one you choose :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    Wait, are you asking what merch is good from the Aussie store or which of those three shirts we prefer?

If it's the shirt question - I love the white middle one, I have it and it's wonderful :3

Same here!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I have the black one! I love the white & the red one...but the white is my fave!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:18 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:

I was meaning other stuff thats not in the australian store :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I like the white shirt :)
    ~FearlessSwifty