1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Ordered the Speak Now blanket and soon the dress!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Hey y'all I finally ordered the Speak Now blanket! Its back in stock!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!
Also, more exciting news! I AM GOING TO ORDER THE PURPLE SPEAK NOW DRESS!!!!!! I cant wait to wear it!!!! AHHHH! If you want it you can get it here: http://www.thecelebritydresses.com/taylor-swift-short-purple-halter-dress-newark-speak-now-concert.html#
LONG LIVE Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Ordered the Speak Now blanket and soon the dress!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Aw yay, I'm excited for you
    I love the Speak Now blanket - it's so pretty
    That's awesome - lucky you

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I NEED THAT DRESS

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Happy for you that you can now order the speak now blanket.
    Oh my gosh. thanks for the link. i so love taylor dresses i wanted to buy!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I ordered the Speak Now blanket yesterday and it just shipped today! Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.

Taylor looked so beautiful in that dress...though I suppose that's one of the few pieces of Taylor merch I won't ever buy as a guy ;)

The other would probably be Wonderstruck...not sure what I'd do with it?
    Other than that, I think everything else is fair game!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I love my SN blanket. It's been with me from South Australia to Germany, Holland and Singapore and now I've moved states in Australia and I have it with me. I LOVE IT!

The dress is cool. I don't think I would wear it much though to justify buying it. I do however own her bra from the Valentines Day set......I'm a creepy fan :D
    Just go to my profile....

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM

^
    You own her bra?! How did you get that, lol.......
    Anyway, you'll LOVE the blanket, it's so nice and sparkly!

^
    All made by me :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM

bytheway13 wrote:
    ^

My thoughts exactly hahaha

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Awesome! One of my friends' has a seamstress for a mum, and her mum actually made her an exact replica of the dress :p

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Congratulations!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM

coolio :) i just ordered the fearless package yesterday
    i used to beTeamT-Swizzle13

[url=http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/LynneC63/tumblr_lurse7KNr11r4mysao1_500_z]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/LynneC63/tumblr_lurse7KNr11r4mysao1_500_z[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:11 AM

bytheway13 wrote:
    ^

^
    All made by me :)

Don't know if it's the same one, but this guy in the UK has loads of bras and bikinis and stuff that Taylor wore (well a few!) on the Valentine's Day set. He has a fair amount of Taylor stuff, so I'd guess it's legit!

The blanket is gorgeous!

I'm so tempted to buy those dresses - I've wanted one for ages. but my figure is so different to Taylor's that it'd probably look dreadful on me!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM

The dress is super cute!!

made by moi!

[IMG

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I would love to get that dress.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I love the dress on Taylor but it would probably not look good on me. But I love the dress.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM

That is so cool! I love the dress!
    I have the Speak Now blanket and i love it.

I will turn RED on July 20, 2013

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

have it
    Taylor Swift

RE: Ordered the Speak Now blanket and soon the dress!

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:56 PM

ASKJSDNFNKJNJDC pictures please? (= i'm so happy for you and if i only had money to buy that purple speak now dress, i will buy it now

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I want to buy the dress but the finally price with the shipping is 106 so i don't know if I can get it.
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I bought that dress last year! Best decision ever! Post pics!

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I got the dress too! It's gorgeous!
    Congrats! :)