1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Why is Canadian TS store not updated???

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM

The Canadian TS online store isn't updated for some reason, it has mostly old Speak Now merch and NO Red merch! The store doesn't even have any CDs! And I can't even browse the American store, it redirects me back to the old Canadian store:( I'm just hoping that it'll get updated soon...Any thoughts Swifties?
I got the chance to SPEAK NOW on July 16, 2011
I will turn RED on June 15, 2013
Lovelovelove
-M-

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Why is Canadian TS store not updated???

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:57 PM

I don't think it's really fair that U.S gets a chance at buying the Red stuff and not us

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Ugh! I know! We get no sales or anything new! It really isn't fair and I wish they could do something about it. Even if they coul make a big international store? That way everyone all over could purchase what they wanted except the shipping would be insane. i paid like 30$ shipping for my presale package! I'd really like some of the new RED stuff, but that won't happen since the store isn't updated! It would be really nice to at least be able to get on the US store since it's fun to look and I know some hotels will let you ship things to them in the US and then for a small fee, they'll ship it to Canada for you. That would be reallly nice if we could browse through the merchandise!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:07 PM

You guys to look at the American store you can go on your Ipod or download this app or program to have an American IP adress. Ask your parents they will most likely know.

made by moi!

[IMG

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:13 PM

BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:
    You guys to look at the American store you can go on your Ipod or download this app or program to have an American IP adress. Ask your parents they will most likely know.

Even if they were able to view the US store (which btw the easiest way is to look at on the corresponding Amazon store) they wouldn't be able to put in an order to be delivered to an address outside of the US. Good thought though :)

And yes, sadly all the international stores are the same right now. Apparently they will be updated sometiime this year, I'm assuming sometime in the next few months!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I know, I'm so mad about this! Our store hasn't been updated YEARS. yes YEARS! I really hope they update it with the new Red merch, i want the photobook so bad! Odds are though we'll just get the concert merch, like tour tees and stuff and no extra things since thats what we got for Speak Now. Oh well, it would better than nothing! :) I really hope the stores get updated, i think they will cause a whole bunch of things are being marked down in price and the amount of merch is declining in the Canadian store so hopefully that means there making room for new merch! Lets hope and keep our fingers crossed!! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Clueless wrote:
    BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow wrote:

Even if they were able to view the US store (which btw the easiest way is to look at on the corresponding Amazon store) they wouldn't be able to put in an order to be delivered to an address outside of the US. Good thought though :)

And yes, sadly all the international stores are the same right now. Apparently they will be updated sometiime this year, I'm assuming sometime in the next few months!

Yeah. I was just saying that because some people were saying you could send your package to a hotel in the States or open a P.O box.

made by moi!

[IMG

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Same goes for the Australian store
    We did get our debut album blanket restocked, but that's the only thing they've updated in a long time.
    I just want some Red merch!

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I dont think it's fair either. Like, C'MON.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Canada swifties I will help you out! I want the bubble bear, haunted, birdcage lithos. Now tell me what you want!!!! I might not be right away but I will help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One swiftie helping another........ 3 items for 3 items.....

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I will help too
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I am SICK of the UK store.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:45 PM

it really is frustrating. i have things shipped to my aunt on occasion but i always have to wait til i visit her or she visits me until i actually get to have the merchandise in my hand.

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM

i know! its ooo frustrating. but my friend say that he got into the u.s.a store and ordered. he got his things but i'm not sure how he did it :'(

^^burnburnburnbabyburn colorful!!

^^ credit goes to
    "Enchanteddreams13" you rock!

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I don't know, it's pretty pathetic. It's forever stuck in the Speak Now era.

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I'd gladly buy some of those things. I need the bubble bear, haunted litho, birdcage litho. I have been looking forever for those and I know canada has them. I'd gladly buy red things for canada swifties if need be:) I just really need those 3 things I will pay!

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    I'd gladly buy some of those things. I need the bubble bear, haunted litho, birdcage litho. I have been looking forever for those and I know canada has them. I'd gladly buy red things for canada swifties if need be:) I just really need those 3 things I will pay!

i'm not too sure how much shipping will cost since you gotta pay to ship it to my house in canada and then i have to ship it to you in the states but if you wanna try and work something out, pm me. :)

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: Why is Canadian TS store not updated???

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I know!! We should all email them!! I did and they said keep checking back but that was like a year ago!!
    www.wix.com/madebysarah/taylor-swift13
    www.taylorswiftfanforever13.webs.com

Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I really hope they update it soon :)
    I said Speak Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning RED on June 29, 2013.

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM

WHERE IS IT IN CANADA??