1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

iPod Sound Amplifier??

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM

I was thinking about getting the Taylor Swift Sound Amplifier from the Taylor store but I'm not sure if it would work with my iPod touch 3rd gen. Has anyone bought it? Does it have good sound quality? It costs $4.99 right now--is it worth it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: iPod Sound Amplifier??

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I got it but it doesn't work for iPods, only iPhones. It does fit though so you could just put it in there because it looos cool. :p

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    I got it but it doesn't work for iPods, only iPhones. It does fit though so you could just put it in there because it looos cool. :p

Alright, Thanks a lot!

RE: iPod Sound Amplifier??

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I have the iTouch 4 and it works.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:02 PM

yes it works really good
    Mrs.Ashley Cullen
    " When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me."
    Rob Pattinson's girl
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE AGENCY! YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!
    Friend me i don't bite

I'm a Twi-Hard (Team

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Is the USB part any different on the iPhones from the iPod touch?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM

You don't need a usb to use this. You just place your itouch in the stand on full volume and that's it.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Does it fit in it right? Cause iPhones are squareish and the iPods aren't..........also the speaker is on the wrong side for the "horn" part to work I have an older iPod so maybe it's different I don't know

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Kimberly13 wrote:

Does it fit in it right? Cause iPhones are squareish and the iPods aren't..........also the speaker is on the wrong side for the "horn" part to work I have an older iPod so maybe it's different I don't know

Yeah it does. You just have to take the case off (if your's has one).
    Edit: Just tried with my dad's 2nd generation itouch and it fits really weird and doesn't seem to work with the amp.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:

Edit: Just tried with my dad's 2nd generation itouch and it fits really weird and doesn't seem to work with the amp.

Ok that what I thought, notice how the newer one uses the right speaker if your pointing it at you, and the older one only has one speaker.............and it's on the left side.........so it's not connected to the horn

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:36 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:

Ok that what I thought, notice how the newer one uses the right speaker if your pointing it at you, and the older one only has one speaker.............and it's on the left side.........so it's not connected to the horn

Ohhh, I see what you mean.

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM

i have a 3rd gen and it fits but my i phone doesnt...

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I have the iPod Touch 4th, and I was wondering if it would work on that?? :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM

cool
    Taylor Swift