Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SO SO HAPPY

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Ok so today my mom came home and said we had to go to walgreens to get her medicine. but first we went to target so i could get new headphones. so then of coarse i remember about the cardboard cutout, but i just knew i wouldnt get it because the manager said that a lot of people asked before me. so i go in there and i see this guy and i said "hello i was wondering if marcus(the store manager) was here" and he said that marcus had just left. "is there anything you need help with" he said. and i am so happy he said this cause i was about to walk away. i said "oh im just here to see the cardboard cutout" and then he says "ohh i remember, your mom came in a couple weeks ago about this" and he walked back there, took it off the display, and handed it to me.
i was in complete and utter shock!!!!!!!! i was not expecting to leave with my best friend in my hands. funny thing is my mom said that he wasnt the guy she talked to weeks ago. oh my gosh i am like so happy but now i gotta get used to a tall taylor in my room because when i walked into my room i almost passed out cause i thought someone was in there lol. and my kitty was sniffing taylor.

my week started out sucky and today sucked and now i feel better :D

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SO SO HAPPY

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:04 PM

luckies!!!! my dad tried to get me one but someone got it before me :( and my parents never really surprise me like that. but congrats!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:06 PM

OMS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!
    and Lol! thats funny that your kitty was sniffing her Haha!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM

awww CONGRATS!!!!
    haha 1. i almost NEVER go to walgreens even though it's like only 5 min away! 2. i would never have the nerve to ask... oh poor me.
    BUT I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Really cute story! That guy was so nice.

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Like A Skyscraper1312 wrote:
    OMS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!
    and Lol! thats funny that your kitty was sniffing her Haha!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature][/quote]
    hahaha ikr!!![lol][lol]
    silly kittyyy

[signature][/signature]

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2313193][img="http://i47.tinypic.com/2yvuvdi.jpg"]

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:51 PM

^it didnt show up but it said
    "lol ikr!!! silly kitty!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:53 PM

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BESTIE!

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM

You are so lucky! I have been waiting forever for my walgreen's to take it down and it's still a maybe/maybe not if I can even have it. Congrats you are so lucky!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:37 PM

AWESOME! I have a mini one, I didn't want the big one, since I'd get get scared all the time! LOLZ

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:01 AM

really happy for you!!!

Dave

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

That is so cool!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:47 AM

That's awesome!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:35 AM

SO AWESOME! :D

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Thats amazing! I'm sooo happy for you!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Aw yay! Lucky you! :3

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM

That's really cool, congrats and I once had a cardboard cut out of Buffy that was life size, never failed to make me jump, every time I thought someone was in my room ha ha

RE: SO SO HAPPY

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Awesome! I asked my Walgreens if I could have it, but they said that I probably couldn't. :/ I'll have to ask again!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I'm glad you got one!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

That's awesome. I'd love to have one but I have no idea where I would put it. lol.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:14 PM

"Leaving with my best Friend" that's totally something I would say.

Made by the ever flawless Daya.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.