1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Guitar Picks!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:18 PM

What guitar picks do you have?
Forever and Always

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Guitar Picks!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM

i have the holographic ones and one limited edition 2009 fearless guitar pic that came with one of the Christmas packages way back when Canadians could order from the usa xD

1. 13LittleShiningStars

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

where can you buy them? :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Well you can buy the red guitar pics at walgreen's ( not sure if they still have them) the speak now tin I am not sure if they still have it in the store or not..... The halographic pics they sometimes pop up on ebay and you can guitar pics from the speak now tour on ebay too they also pop up once and awhile.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:49 AM

I have
    -Speak Now Picks & Tin
    -Holographic Fearless Picks
    -Red Zinepak Picks

I would have the official Red ones.. but not available in the UK!

They should be eventually ... hopefully!

I've also got my eye on a set of about 20 unofficial ones, I just like them cause they're pretty!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 10:39 PM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    I would have the official Red ones.. but not available in the UK!

I have the Red ones - and they're not available in Australia, too.
    But I suggest go on eBay - they're certainly not cheap, but some sellers have bundled them with other items, like a shirt or bracelets. So I got a photo-set of seven with my guitar picks

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:29 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    Finally took a pic :)

Taylor Swift Holographic Picks
    Speak Now Tin & Picks
    Red Zinepak Picks
    2 Red Tour Picks from Paul
    1 Speak Now Pick from Grant
    1 Speak Now Pick from Taylor's website and facebook photographer! :)

IS THAT POSTER BEHIND THE PICKS TAYLORS AUTOGRAPH????
    Swifties forever and always

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM

mizzy wrote:

Speak Now Tin & Picks
    Red Zinepak Picks

IS THAT POSTER BEHIND THE PICKS TAYLORS AUTOGRAPH????
    Swifties forever and always

YES!!!! Got given it by a radio station after Taylor played there :)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I forgot to include the ones with the Zine Pack. I also have 4 more from the Speak Now tour but they are in shadow boxes.

RE: Taylor Guitar Picks!

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:15 PM

The one that says RED Taylor Swift

[ IMG ]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/stevie_wonder1120/oie_oie_overlay14_zpsb97dc539.gif[ /IMG ]

[url=http://i1286.photobucket.com/a]http://i1286.photobucket.com/a[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I REALLLY want a Speak Now pick from the concert. I want it to make my shadow box complete because that was the night of my life. I'm willing to pay but I can't afford the prices on ebay especially because many of them want a lot of extra money for shipping to Canada.
    Please message me if you have one and would be willing to work something out.

(I'd also love one from her debut album)

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Speak Now Tin & Picks
    Red Zinepak Picks

I love your collection!

I have the Speak Now tin set.

I was going to buy the 'Taylor Swift' first ones, but they were in and out of the store so quick!!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Swifties! You have to vote for Taylor at the Taste Of Country bowl! Vote once eery hour! She's losing to Carrie Underwood!

RE: Taylor Guitar Picks!

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I have the Walgreens ones, the ones from the Zinepack and a few from the tour that her mom gave me.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Infinity swiftie

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I have:

-Holographic guitar pick pack
    -Speak Now Tin picks (x2)
    -Red Zinepack picks (x2)
    -Fearless Tour pick when I ordered from her store (free gift)
    -Speak Now Tour picks (Speak Now cover picture) when I ordered from her store (free gift) (x2)
    -Speak Now Tour picks (2 different photoshoot picture ones) from semi drivers on Speak Now tour (x2)
    -Speak Now Tour picks (darker black photoshoot picture ones) from when my sister met Scott at 2012 ACMS (x2)

-And I'll get the RED guitar pick pack when my VIP Red Tour bag thing comes.

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I found a picture I'd taken before of mine! Some are missing in this picture.

// 3.28.08 // 7.11.09 // 8.19.11 // 6.22.13 //

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I just wish they had them in UK at stores it is a bit unfair and always make me feel upset :(

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I have the SN one and some from amazon.com

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Is it a place I can buy them on internet, where they send them to Europe ???
    "Remember me in ribbons and curls, love you baby girl"

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I want Taylor's guitar picks! Even when I don't play the guitar! Why do I live in Europe?

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe