Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Merch

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:05 AM

its not huge.. but im proud of it

poster

^^ in photo taylor swift red poster blockmounted
books

^^ in photo taylor swift fearless star and her song,taylor swift love story,speak now tour guide,music books(fealress and debut album), 2013 calender and 2 girl friend magazines
Images

^^ a whole bunch of taylor related images from emails,twitter,magazines ect.. i also have a scrapbook full of magazine clipping but to post all the pages would take ages so ill just tell u
Cd/dvd.

^^ journey to fearless,lullabye remeditions,hunger games, fearless,red,holiday collection,taylor swift speak now..i also have speak now world tour dvd and cd. but i think my sister has it
Perfume

^^ wonderstrucck enchanted sprayer,wonderstruck set,wonderstruck bottle and purse roll-on,wonderstruck enchanted set
Articles

Blanket

^^speak now blanket

Ipod case

my grandad made this.. so cool

my boots
these arent taylor merchandise but they remind of the one she weqrs with the pattern

extras

^^red tervis cup,taylor swift love,stoy and you belong wth me singing dolls,card that plays fearless,Red note,sticker and wristband,taylor swift speak now ticket,light glow stick,bag of confetti and wonderstruck samples from the concert

Waiting for (post)
-red blanket-ebay
-debut album-online store
-love love love leather bracelet-online store
-speak now forrest top-online store
-speak now release book

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor Merch

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Wow I lovelovelove your collection :D

And, I reckon your merch from the online store will probably arrive SO quick - I got the debut blanket and black forest shirt, and it was shipped yesterday and arrived today! :D

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:18 AM

^^ wow thats so good.. im in mandurah it was shipped on the 7th.. so hopefully soon.. really excited

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:27 AM

Heheh yeah! I'm still shocked at how fast it arrived :D
    Aw yeah, well it should be there soon either way - the longest waiting time I've had from shipping is three days! I'm excited for you - I love merch, whether I'm receiving it or someone else is, haha, it's so exciting :D

Also - where'd you get your calendar from? :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Mum got it from big W.. it was my birthday present alongside the wonderstruck enchanted sets.. but there very hard to get:-) hope this helps

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Aw lucky! I've been keeping an eye out everywhere to see if I can find one, cause I really want one - so far, no luck haha. And thanks, it did! :D

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Awesome collection!! :D

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:51 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    Aw lucky! I've been keeping an eye out everywhere to see if I can find one, cause I really want one - so far, no luck haha. And thanks, it did! :D

Hey! You could order the calendar HERE
    It's on sale from 26, only 20 now :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    danica hearts taylor wrote:

Hey! You could order the calendar HERE
    It's on sale from 26, only 20 now :)

Aw yay! Thanks for letting me know - I'll definitely be considering it :D

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I love your collection!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM

^^ thanx :-)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:58 PM

You have the most amazing merch collection! LOVE IT! Hahah I have all of the same articles printed out too and put in my Taylor folder! Did you get most of your stuff from Perth or online?

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Most of it from shops here but a few things a from online store:-)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:06 PM

^^ thats awesome! I can never find much Merch when I go to Perth :)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:13 PM

yes its hard to get stuff.. most of its from mandurah amd the books are from bookclub(from when i was at primary school) apart from the song books tehre from the online store the calander and2 mags are from big w:-)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:15 PM

^^ when i was in margeret River we were in a book store and i found this hard cover taylor swift book with about 100,200 pages.. i regret not buying it(wish i had my money with me).. i havent seen one since:-(

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Wow! That's an amazing collection! I wanted the Red Taylor Poster SO badly but they never sold it in Canada and they put it on the Canadian Online Store. I was so sad!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:35 PM

^^ thanx.. yes i love that poster i atually got it from xmas.. from my nad nad grandad and they blockmounted it

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Awesome collection.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

^^ thanx^^:-)

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Your collection is so awesome :3 but I'm just wondering where'd you get your Red tervis from? :D

^ My fourth one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.