1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Debut album blanket

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Does anyone know where Canadians can get this?I've been searching on ebay forever,amazon won't ship to Canada,and I'm getting really frustrated trying to find it.It's the one piece of Merch I'd give anything for!I have the other blankets but need this one!If any Canadian Swifties have this,where did you get it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Debut album blanket

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:11 PM

you could have someone in the USA buy it for you
    Arron Smith

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    you could have someone in the USA buy it for you
    Arron Smith

I don't know anyone in the USA and I'm not too close with many people on here:(

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I know how you feel! The debut album was the blanket I had been wanting for ages - and I had been looking for it for ages, with no luck on eBay or anywhere else. I had basically given up on trying to find it when a couple nights ago I was looking at the Australian store, and it was there! I was so excited, and it arrived today! :D
    So maybe, your store will restock it soon - I really hope you can find it!! :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:20 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I know how you feel! The debut album was the blanket I had been wanting for ages - and I had been looking for it for ages, with no luck on eBay or anywhere else. I had basically given up on trying to find it when a couple nights ago I was looking at the Australian store, and it was there! I was so excited, and it arrived today! :D

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

I'm really happy for you!It must be so great to own it!:)I seriously hope it gets restocked here soon,it's not fair:(

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:
    danica hearts taylor wrote:

I'm really happy for you!It must be so great to own it!:)I seriously hope it gets restocked here soon,it's not fair:(

Thank you! I love it, I'm so happy to have it!
    I know - it's so unfair. They really need to get their international stores restocked so Swifties around the world can get merch just like the US. I hope it does too. I know how much it sucks wishing and hoping you'd get it! 3:

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:37 PM

I am from the USA can i add you
    Arron Smith

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:43 PM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    I am from the USA can i add you
    Arron Smith

Go ahead!:)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM

cool i did i dont mind buying stuff for other Swifties out of the USA i just have to get money back
    Arron Smith

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:10 PM

i know.. i really want the fearless one..i recently brought the debut one i dont have any money left now anyway because i brought the debut one on the australian store and the red one from ebay

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:20 PM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    cool i did i dont mind buying stuff for other Swifties out of the USA i just have to get money back
    Arron Smith

I would pay you back I want it so bad!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Bethlovestaylor wrote:
    i know.. i really want the fearless one..i recently brought the debut one i dont have any money left now anyway because i brought the debut one on the australian store and the red one from ebay

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

I have all them but they debut!:(

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:35 PM

the only thing is i dont know how much shipping is
    Arron Smith

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:39 PM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    the only thing is i dont know how much shipping is
    Arron Smith

Hm im not sure either!i dont know how to calculate that since I don't know the weight!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM

were do you live maybe i can fiuger it out
    Arron Smith

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I will do it I have done this many times and I know all the shipping rates if you would like me to do it pm me
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM

taylorfan1993 wrote:
    were do you live maybe i can fiuger it out
    Arron Smith

Ontario