1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift FEARLESS Platinum Walmart Edition CD

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:22 AM

There are some times when I Love Ebay this just came in the Mail today I am so excited i been looking for this Forever!! I couldnt believe it when i saw it for Buy It Now For $9.99 :) I also have 2 of the Target Platinum if someone would like to trade something for it hope everyone has a great day!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taylor-Swift-FEARLESS-Platinum-Edition-CD-/261149138081?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=mc3Z3c9K5Go92u2iz%2FMwjeNoYwo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Signature by foreverandalways13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift FEARLESS Platinum Walmart Edition CD

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:50 AM

That is so INCREDIBLE! I'm so jealous! I never even knew there was a Walmart version up until a month ago. If I would've known I would've bought it when it was released. I thought Target was the only one selling a special edition.
    Thank You Daya!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Great spot, enjoy :) I had a similar eBay experience when someone on eBay didn't realise that their Taylor Swift album was the original release version (which has different versions of a couple of songs and no bonus tracks) so I got it super cheap :)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Congrats!

Dave

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:02 PM

That's an even better deal than I got on mine, congrats

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:07 PM

whats the difference between the regular platinum and walmart platinum?

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    whats the difference between the regular platinum and walmart platinum?

It has 2 bonus DVD tracks which are the V-Fest UK performances of Love Story and You Belong With Me It's now the rarest version of this cd Here's a pic (=

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Thanks everyone!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Yep there was a Target and a wal-mart edition. Oddly I never opened up the wal-mart edition just my Target edition I am saving my wal-mart edition for collecting purposes so I don't think i'll ever open it now.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    Yep there was a Target and a wal-mart edition. Oddly I never opened up the wal-mart edition just my Target edition I am saving my wal-mart edition for collecting purposes so I don't think i'll ever open it now.

Yeah I would keep it sealed they are becoming harder and harder to find Especially sealed!! I just got lucky to find this one this cheap!!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Is it the same exact one from Target but being sold at Walmart as well?

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:12 PM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Is it the same exact one from Target but being sold at Walmart as well?

Now the Bonus Content is different Walmart content was V-Fest UK Performance of Love Story and You Belong with Me