1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Merch

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:02 PM

i think that everyone should get the same merch. like the US shop doesn't have the bottlecap necklace but the Australian Store does. leave links of your countyr's store below

here is the US:

http://store.taylorswift.com/

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Merch

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM

IKR!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Yeah well, I'd rather have the items in the American store over the bottlecap necklace haha :P
    But I do agree about every store having the same merch!

[url=http://storeau.taylorswift.com/]http://storeau.taylorswift.com/

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM

i agree mine is store.taylorswift.co.uk
    credit to supermanflyaway

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Yes, but the Australian store doesn't have half as much as the US store so stop complaining. Nearly everything is always sold out. There is nothing from the RED era and There is only a little bit of SN stuff. It STILL has the same background/outset design as the Speak Now website! Could you please sign my petition I just put up on the Merchandise thread?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I know the canada store has the teddy bears ( i want them so so bad!) I would be willing to pay for the bubbles one because I already have the black shirt one. They also have the haunted litho and the birdcage litho again i'd be willing to pay for those!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Posting the links won't help btw, i know in the UK anyway it just redirects you to your countries store weather you want it or not -_-

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I know where you're coming from, I agree with all stores having the same. But it is a teensy bit aggravating when US Swifties say its unfair that the US store doesn't have one or two things available internationally as we have like nothing at all! But I do know what you mean! Everything should be equal! Let's hope they sort it out!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Well if any canadian swifties ever want something let me know we can buy stuff for each other:-) I think in canada it might be a bit cheaper to ship. I want the haunted litho, birdcage, bubbles bear and if there is anything you want i can buy it for you. So let me know:-)

RE: Merch

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I agree!