1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Walmart Zine Pack

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Hey Guys I was going through my things and found that I had 2 Walmart Special Edition Zine Packs I do not need two so I thought it would be nice to give it to one of mt TC friends but I was unsure how to do that until I came up with an idea I will give it to the first person who guesses my favorite song on the new album red You may enter more than once You can be from any country The only rules I have are If you are under 18 you must have your parents permission and 2ndly You will have to trust me with your address so I can ship it to you So have fun guys an start guessing
Swiftie Forever!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Walmart Zine Pack

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:01 AM

All Too Well? 22? Also,, have you ever gotten the money I sent??

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Aw that's nice of you! :D
    I'll have a guess - State of Grace or Red? :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

RE: Walmart Zine Pack

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM

All to well or holy ground?

^Made by me December 31st 2012***

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Congrats to danicaheartstaylor you said red and that is my favorite I will pm you to get your shipping info
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Oh my god! Yay! I love Red too :D
    Thank you so much! :3

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM

congratulations! :))

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    Oh my god! Yay! I love Red too :D
    Thank you so much! :3

Congrats!!! :D :D :D

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:48 AM

That is sooo cool

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:17 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    That is sooo cool

I know right :D I'm so happy :3

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    Congrats!!! :D :D :D

FourBlueEyes wrote:
    congratulations! :))

Thanks guys :D
    Thanks especially to sharonhayes1974 for being such an awesome Swiftie!! :D

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:59 AM

That's so nice of you! And congratulations for the Swiftie who got it.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Starlight?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Girl At Home

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653