1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Debut Blanket Available for Aussies again!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:19 AM

OMG.
Was just having a late night scroll of the Aussie store, and BAM. I saw the debut album blanket had been restocked! I bought it within minutes!
Just letting all you Aussies know because I know I've been wanting it for ages!

Debut album blanket link

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Debut Blanket Available for Aussies again!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:28 AM

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!! I have been waiting for this for AGES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am soooo HAPPY!!! Thankyou for letting us know!!!

*Happy Dances*

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Re: Debut Blanket Available for Aussies again!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I am so happy!!! Thank you so much for letting us know!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:30 AM

MY EXACT REACTION!!! :D
    I'm SO happy - all I need is the Fearless blanket now :D
    Heheh, aw, no worries! I love my fellow Swifties, and thought I should let you all know!

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:31 AM

It's a happy day for every Aussie Swiftie right now hahaha ;P
    Yayayay!!!

You're welcome! :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:37 AM

I'm just sooo happy right now :-) This made my night! Out of all the blankets this is the one I wanted the most :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Lucky you! I wonder.,...UK......

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Oh my gosh, yes, same here!!!!
    I love this blanket - it goes perfectly with my rooms new colour theme and its so pretty and I just want them all. OMG IM SO HAPPY I BOUGHT IT!!!

Have you bought it yet?! :3

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:40 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Lucky you! I wonder.,...UK......

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Yay! Finally us Aussies are lucky when it comes to the store haha :P
    Go and check - maybe something has been updated!? :3
    I wish I had one of the shirts in your store, though! :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Not yet but it will be bought

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:57 AM

Aw yay! I'm still just so shocked at it being restocked and that I'm now the owner, like WHAT!? :D
    I literally saw it and started freaking out, re-composed myself and bought it straight away! As well as the Black Forest tee I had been wanting for agessss :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:10 AM

That's sooooo cool, your gonna lovelovelove it

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:14 AM

And that's soooooo stupid that I can look at the Aussie store from the US, but it doesn't work the other way around

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Thanks Dan! I completely agree, I don't even have it yet - and I know I will lovelovelove it! :D

Oh what, how stupid, i totally agree with that one - I can only see the US store on my phone, but never ever on my computer 3:

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:44 AM

If you mean the RED blanket I have it and it's awesome!! soo soft and very cozy:) I recommend it 113%

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:18 AM

No I don't mean the Red blanket - but I do have the Red blanket, it's so comfy and warm. I love it, and my Speak Now blanket! :D

I was just letting all the Aussie Swifties, especially those who want the blankets, that the debut album has been restocked. Because, our store is pretty sucky and has next to nothing on comparison to the US and this blanket has been out of stock for ages hence why I'm spreading the word about its restocking to the Aussie Swifties! :3

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:35 AM

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanted this blanket for so long!!!!

Just purchased it ;)
    Thanks for letting us know! :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I'm happy that you're happy! :D
    I'm also extremely happy cause I'm getting one too, yayayay!!!!
    Yay!
    No worrries :D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Do you know if it's available anywhere else?

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:35 AM

That's so awesome!! I hope all of you guys can get it now :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:23 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I'm happy that you're happy! :D
    I'm also extremely happy cause I'm getting one too, yayayay!!!!
    Yay!
    No worrries :D

hahaha so awesome!
    we have such an addiction to Taylor Merch