Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Custom Taylor American Girl dolls

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Here's the first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEmgwzW30U
And the second:
http://americangirlrescue.blogspot.com/2010/06/taylor-swift.html
http://americangirlrescue.blogspot.com/2010/07/taylor-new-guitar.html

I honestly like the second one better.
But what do you guys think???
If I was good at making custom dolls, I would make one for myself. :3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Custom Taylor American Girl dolls

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Haha that's so cute!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I love the 3rd one.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I think the first one looks most like Taylor
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I used to have an american girl doll

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM

That is so cute!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    I love the 3rd one.

I agreed, the 3rd one looks the best.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:00 AM

These are so cute! I love how the 1st one has a 13 on her hand!

^Made by Madison13!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Awwwwww!!! That's adorable!!! I have an American girl doll but she looks like me :P
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM

haha cool! :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM

This is so cute! I'm sure Taylor would think so too!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Hmm...I have an Elizabeth I'm not using for anything...

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I love the first one
    Swiftie Forever!!

RE: Custom Taylor American Girl dolls

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Awwww cute!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I liked the second one better.. escpecially the hair:)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:21 PM

SpeakNowForever wrote:
    These are so cute! I love how the 1st one has a 13 on her hand!

^Made by Madison13!

^^ this is what i loved about it.. made me smile when i saw it:)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

RE: Custom Taylor American Girl dolls

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Awesome! I still have my American girl dolls! I never use them though.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Hahahaha, if anyone's got American Girl dolls they don't want, I'll be glad to take them off your hands!!!!!!! xD

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.