1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Teardrops on my guitar columbian remix promo

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Does anyone know if its real or was it a fake cd circulating? does anyone have it?

thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Teardrops on my guitar columbian remix promo

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I've never even heard of that one

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:41 PM

you have to scroll down

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM

The link doesn't work for me, but I think Dave would be the best one to ask on this one

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:58 PM

never heard of that

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I can't unequivocally say it's fake, but my spider sense is tingling. I'm very wary of any of the South American "promos" and won't touch them personally. As usual, caveat emptor.

Dave

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    I can't unequivocally say it's fake, but my spider sense is tingling. I'm very wary of any of the South American "promos" and won't touch them personally. As usual, caveat emptor.

Dave

Hold on I got an ebay link you can look at Dave.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:13 AM

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I am no expert but it kind of looks fake.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Yeah, still very hard to tell if it's legit or not. A good graphics program and printer could easily do this...but, could probably do every CD too...so hard to tell!!!

It would be nice if BMR simply produced a list of authentic items with images, and watermarked their CDs...

Dave

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Dave Pastern wrote:

It would be nice if BMR simply produced a list of authentic items with images, and watermarked their CDs...

Dave

Other companies watermark there cd's?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I am no expert but it kind of looks fake.

My graphic shop ^

Yeah, I'm not an expert at all on these type of things - but I agree, I think it does look kinda fake :\

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I'm not sure, but it'd be a very nice thing imho. Would make it a lot harder for the fakers out there...

Dave

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Dave Pastern wrote:

Dave

Other companies watermark there cd's?

What's a watermark?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:53 PM

A digital or hologram marker that's difficult to forge. Like a watermark in a bank note etc.

Dave

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I'm No Pro On This, But My Guess Is It's Fake Because On The Inside Cover, Disc, And Back Cover, The "Taylor Swift" Text Isn't The Actual "Taylor Swift" Logo! That's How It Is When You Just Type It. The Normal Logo Is Only On The Cover, Which Could Just Be Printed Out Online...
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

sm160 wrote:
    I'm No Pro On This, But My Guess Is It's Fake Because On The Inside Cover, Disc, And Back Cover, The "Taylor Swift" Text Isn't The Actual "Taylor Swift" Logo! That's How It Is When You Just Type It. The Normal Logo Is Only On The Cover, Which Could Just Be Printed Out Online...

I totally agree, that TS logo is completely fake....................this guy is total bs if you ask me

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:23 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    sm160 wrote:

I totally agree, that TS logo is completely fake....................this guy is total bs if you ask me

Yeah.....that song would have the Taylor Swift font...

My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Dave Pastern wrote:
    A digital or hologram marker that's difficult to forge. Like a watermark in a bank note etc.

Dave

OOOOOOH! Got it lol