1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New merchandise coming soon!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Do you like this new merchandise that's coming out soon? I love the pillows and the bags! And is that a blanket? Adorable!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: New merchandise coming soon!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:05 AM

I can't see the photo? 3:
    But I've previously seen photos of the pillows - and I ADORE them :3 I just wish they'd hurry up and update the Australian store! D:

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:59 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    But I've previously seen photos of the pillows - and I ADORE them :3 I just wish they'd hurry up and update the Australian store! D:

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

^THIS hahaha
    Going insane waiting, waiting, waiting for new merch! :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:01 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:

^THIS hahaha

^^agreed

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I'm so disappointed in the new mercy that will be coming out. These new people making the merch aren't doing well at all. Fans can make better stuff than what they are making. I miss whoever used to make her merch. I was hoping for pillows to match the blankets, the pillow designs look awful to me.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Bethlovestaylor wrote:
    LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:

^THIS hahaha

^^agreed

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

if the image didnt show up im sorry and i agree. heres the link to it

picture here

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I can't wait! Especially the Meredith merchandise; it's adorable!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:54 AM

I don't really like the new merch.. but a Meredith plushie would make up for it. >:D

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM

They look awesome!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I'm so disappointed in the new mercy that will be coming out. These new people making the merch aren't doing well at all. Fans can make better stuff than what they are making. I miss whoever used to make her merch. I was hoping for pillows to match the blankets, the pillow designs look awful to me.
    Thank You Daya!

I agree, all the new merch looks the same. The same pattern is used over and over again and it's too much red!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Ugh...more stuff for the USA...Im so happy for you guys but...Yah...Its getting stupid :P I hope all the stuff aint too expensive so everyone can get what they want!!! :) x

All by me :) x

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

When will Canada get some RED Merch? All we have is SN Merch still! I'm so disappointed in our store! I really would want some! The pillows are awesome

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Ugh...more stuff for the USA...Im so happy for you guys but...Yah...Its getting stupid :P I hope all the stuff aint too expensive so everyone can get what they want!!! :) x

that ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Loving the pillows and the bags - can't wait!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:58 PM

yes

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I just hope it's reasonable:-) The quilt like around 40.00 the pillows like 25.00.......

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:58 PM

It all looks nice to me I also hope the prices are reasonable
    Swiftie Forever!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Thank You Daya!

I agree, all the new merch looks the same. The same pattern is used over and over again and it's too much red!

I couldn't agree more. Everything used to be unique and awesome and now everything has to have all of the same images like on the shirts, totes, notebooks, towels, quilt, and pillows which are all using some of the same images over and over and everything is so red. Just because the album is called red it doesn't mean all of the merch has to be red. There were so many beautiful pics from the shoot that haven't been used yet, they should use those.
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Is this coming out in the us store or the international stores?
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I can't see it:(

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

You totally have the right to be ticked off! I'm sorry that you guys can't get it... that's stupid

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]