Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Looking to trade for singles

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Hey everyone! I have a sealed walmart WANEGBT single. Does anyone have a single to trade for it? The singles I already have are: Ours, Love Story (1 track sleeve-the one from the Fearless promo box), WANEGBT (walmart and numbered), and begin again. On the way I have: IKYWT, mean, back to December ,fifteen, sparks fly, mine,and fearless.

I'm interested in any other singles I don't have! I know there are different types of love story singles, so I'm open to those as well xD

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Looking to trade for singles

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:55 PM

No Trades

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I wwill trade with you pm me
    Swiftie Forever!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I don't have any singles to trade cause I live in Australia and there's like nothing to buy... But I'd love to buy singles - or any other Taylor merch - off anyone if you have a few extras and are willing to sell for a good price!? :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:25 AM

If it was a numbered single you were trading for Ithink you'd be able to find a trade a lot faster. Those ones are a lot more collectible. That's awesome that you're getting so many of the radio singles, most people don't have those.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Also what Live Story single are you talking about? I bought the Fearless Box package when it was released, it doesn't come with a single. The only cd in it is the actual album.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:29 AM

I have a numbered Mean one but it's not to trade, sorry :(

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    Also what Live Story single are you talking about? I bought the Fearless Box package when it was released, it doesn't come with a single. The only cd in it is the actual album.
    Thank You Daya!

It's the sleeved one with just Love Story :) I have a fearless promo box it came in. Here are pictures!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM

last_kiss_19 wrote:

It's the sleeved one with just Love Story :) I have a fearless promo box it came in. Here are pictures!

That Fearless box isn't from the US.......and its promotional material that wasn't publicly sold and it was only in Europe The one that comes with a Fearless album is this one, which WAS available to the public And yes I really want the promo one

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    last_kiss_19 wrote:

That Fearless box isn't from the US.......and its promotional material that wasn't publicly sold and it was only in Europe The one that comes with a Fearless album is this one, which WAS available to the public And yes I really want the promo one

I traded for it with another user. It has this sticker on the back:

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:09 PM

last_kiss_19 wrote:

Wow that was a good trade I've seen those for close to 300 bucks

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM

When I'm less financially encumbered I'll keep an eye out for a UK promo Fearless for you Dan.

Dave

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    last_kiss_19 wrote:

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:33 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    last_kiss_19 wrote:

Wow that was a good trade I've seen those for close to 300 bucks

Really?? I looked it up a little and I didn't find much. I found the 5 track CD for $99.99 o.O

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:46 PM

If anyone is interested in trading singles, I can trade an ACM zinepack, which features "mean"

Many thanks to danica hearts taylor for my awesome signature! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.