Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CDS

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Hi! I was browsing Ebay.ca and I found this really cool CD. Do you think its rare enough for me to buy? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/V-A-TAYLOR-SWIFT-BIG-MACHINE-FOR-THE-FANS-VOL-1-LIMITED-ED-2007-UNPLAYED-CD-/330850156981?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item4d0834c1b5

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: CDS

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I think so.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Okay^^

Anyone else know?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Anyone?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I think it's rare! I've never seen it before! Maybe if you want to, you should get it.
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

This is probably one of the very early demos Big Machine had when they were forming their label and their artists. I say go for it!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Okay thanks! I think I am going to get it!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

NO! If you have the first album, You have all those songs! And, It's only 2.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2295753#post_18378613

My favorite Christmas movie of ALL TIME!

http://i46.tinypic.com/34obh9w.gif]

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Well, it's pretty cheap! And it seems really rare (if it's real)
    I'd say go for it!

All by me :)

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM

I'd buy it

RE: CDS

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I've never seen that before.. i think you shoould buy it and its cheap too!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:23 PM

I don't think it's that rare. I might have seen it on the big machine website before (probably not much cheaper so it's still worth it to buy it) it says that it has the outside and should've said no, judging by the pics and desciption.
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen that before. It's certainly not common. Of interest is which version of the Outside is on the disc - the album version, or the earlier 'prettier' version that made it onto a few promo discs before Taylor released her debut album.

Dave

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I bought one of these a few years back can't remember what I paid but I know they don't come up to often on eBay so if you are a Cd collector you might want to get it.

Signature by foreverandalways13

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Looks cool! I say buy it :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.