1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SHIPPING?!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:01 AM

So, I found $4 in my room so, I asked my mom if I could get something from the Taylor Swift Store, and she said yes So, I was really happy to see that the RED (grey) bracelet was only $3! But then I found out that shipping was $8! so the total was around $10-11!
Why is shipping so much? D:

^Made by me December 31st 2012***

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: SHIPPING?!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:12 AM

BUMP

Re: SHIPPING?!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I KNOW!!!!! It's ridiculous! :(

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I just bought the long live bracelet and speak now forest tee (the aus store isn't selling RED merch yet:( ) and shipping was $10 :(
    "]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Do you live in the US or outside of it?
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13 v BY THE AWESOMEST COWGIRL!!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Because the people at the store like to rip off her fans and have no mercy.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:56 PM

OverMadisonSquare wrote:
    Do you live in the US or outside of it?
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13 v BY THE AWESOMEST COWGIRL!!!

Us(: To be exact NY

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I just got 4 things from the store and shipping was $8. It probably depends on where you live.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:24 PM

That's weird.... I thought it was 6.99:/

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM

In Australia, our shipping is if you spend up to $50 it's $10 shipping, but if you spend more than $50 it's $16.25, but I don't know if it goes up any higher.
    I normally tend to buy huge a huge $50 amount whenever I do buy stuff from the online store

Wed, May 8, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Actually we are drop shipping services provider and other like warehousing services and inventory management provider in India. And its fact that all shipping cost depends on location and country.
    Warehousing Services | Inventory Control | Logistics Services