Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Merch Photos

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I know that someone had a topic about this once, but I couldn't find it so I decided to make a new one. Whenever I get bored I like to take photos of my merch. So here are a couple of mine. And if you have any feel free to post them!!

~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Merch Photos

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

They look so pretty! You're really good at that photography! And very luckyyyyy to own them :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:43 PM

BUMP! Any more photos?
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:07 PM

i have too many Things to post pictures of everything but here are a few of my favorite things I have so much more I wish I could show you all my dolls and purses and T-Shirts but that would take too long

Swiftie Forever!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:10 PM

CDs:

1. Taylor Swift
      Beautiful Eyes EP
      Fearless
      Sounds of the Season - The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection
      Speak Now Deluxe Edition
      Speak Now: World Tour Live CD & DVD Target Edition
      We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Single CD
      RED Deluxe/Target Edition
      RED

Books:

1. Fearless Tour book
      Speak Now World Tour book
      Taylor Swift: The Rise of the Nashville Teen by Chloe Govan
      Composition and spiral notebook (from Walgreens)

Fragrances:

1. Wonderstruck Enchanted sample
      Wonderstruck sample
      1 fl oz Wonderstruck
      1 fl oz Wonderstruck Enchanted
      Wonderstruck Kohl’s catalog insert
      Wonderstruck Enchanted Kohl’s catalog insert

Apparel:

1. Red Fearless Tour t-shirt
      Red Speak Now World Tour t-shirt
      Red vintage Taylor Swift t-shirt (from Walgreens)
      2 white RED wristbands
      2 red RED wristbands (other one not pictured)
      Purple leather Speak Now bracelet
      Purple Speak Now winter hat
      Purple and white Speak Now scarf

Bags:

1. Wonderstruck bag (from Macy’s)
      Red RED drawstring backpack

Other stuff:

1. “In this moment now, capture it, remember it, ’cause I don’t know how it gets better than this.” Christmas card
      “Every sweet thing…” Christmas card (both from friends on Taylor Connect)
      Light up Speak Now pin

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Both of you have amazing merch! Where did you find the air freshners? and the boxed set? The teddy bear is so cute! I love the Wonderstruck bag!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I got the air freshners from Macy's when I purchased Wonderstruck and WE
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Sharonhayes1974 wrote:
    I got the air freshners from Macy's when I purchased Wonderstruck and WE
    Swiftie Forever!!

It's times like these when I wish I had a Macy's around me. Do they sell them by therselves?

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I have seen them on ebay Mine they gave me for buying the perfume
    Swiftie Forever!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.