1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck question

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I have several diffferent sizs of Wonderstruck and one WE. I keep collecting different ones because they look so nice and shiny on my dresser! My mom told me that if I don't use them enough, they'll start to change scent, smell bad and I'd need to throw them out. Is this true? I like to save them for special occasions and want to keep all my many bottles for a long time...

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck question

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I keep one of my Wonderstruck sets at my aunt's house in London (I live in america and go there on vacation) and it's just on display on my vanity so when I get there I use it.I think Wonderstuck is a very sweet scent and very powerful so I wouldn't mind if it changes it's scent a little cause I got a headace after I smelt it for the first time.

*Signature made by Iwasascarletletter

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM

i think eventruly the scent will fade but not right away. I heard that britney spear's curious turns yellow after a while but i haven't heard anything for wonderstruck
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

RE: Wonderstruck question

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 10:25 AM

It will a little. I have bottles that I got like a year ago that smell the same as when i got them but just a little different. They don't smell bad or anything. You should keep them away from the sunlight and keep them in the box, they'll last longer.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM

it is true curious does get yellow after a while
    Swiftie Forever!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I have had my Taylor swift perfume fir a year, and it is still good. BUTTT I also have Katy Perrys perfume, which I have had for 2 years now, and it is starting to change scent in a bad way....Sooo I would start spraying!

by Gabbylove13

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:12 PM

It won't instantly but if you have it for a really long time then it will

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:13 PM

^
    I agree with them. If I were you I would start using them now, you don't want them to go to waste! Someone on here said that if you put the bottle in the fridge when you're not using them they'll last longer because of the oils in it!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I use Wonderstruck everyday-mainly the lotion. And I use W.E. for special events. I think if I were you I'd use just a little everyday so you're not wasting it or overusing it.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I agree that eventually, yes, they will go bad, but not in 6 months or anything. I've had my bottle of Wonderstruck since the perfume first came out and it still smells great.

^Credit and thank you to autumn leaves falling!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I only use my wonderstruck and W.E for special occasions but when I feel like it I will wear it.
    Love Love Love, Juliet.

1) Topaz

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Thank you for all the advice and suggestions! I just have a lot. 100ml, 50ml, 30ml, 15ml, rollerball, 5ml and 100ml WE as well as 100ml WE lotion and shower gel and a 200ml lotion for Wonderstruck. Should I use each bottle one at a time until empy or spray from a differnt bottle everyday? My 100ml of Wonderstruck is my oldest.

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g