1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

International Online Store :S

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hey just made this forum, but deleted it because I accidently had it in "off-topic"

I'm from Australia and I used to think that they online store wasn't really a big thing anymore because ours hadn't been updated since Speak Now first came out. But now when I go to check it out the American site loads first before redirecting me to the AUS store.

It seems that the Americans have heaps of new stuff for RED and I feel like we are missing out on so much. I'm not trying to sound all why do they get all the new stuff it's not fair blah blah blah but I'd at least like it if they updated a few things, or had some of the more important RED items for us.

The Site in the USA

The Australian Site

Anyone want to share their opinion on it? Not sure if some one has already talked about this so please don't get annoyed.

Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: International Online Store :S

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Quite a lot of people are talking about it right now, I've emiled the store about it :) I can't see the australian store picture?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Yeah I keep trying to get to the American store but every time it just redirects me to the Australian store :(

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Yeah, apparently it will be updated soon.

Can't wait! Would of been good if we could still order from the American store like we used to be able too.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:39 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:

Can't wait! Would of been good if we could still order from the American store like we used to be able too.

Yeah it would!i'm Canadian and I'm dying to have the first album blanket:(

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Oh yeah, try checking out the Canadian Store! I feel so unloved. I really want some new merch!
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:

ahh me too!! Lol, I just want to collect all the blankets!!
    Really hope they put all the blankets in the stores!!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Months ago, about a year ago, the UK store said we were to have new things. And I'm like, "really?"
    Months ago, about four months, the UK store said we were to have red items. And I'm like, "Really?"

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:21 PM

TayyMuerte13 wrote:

ahh me too!! Lol, I just want to collect all the blankets!!
    Really hope they put all the blankets in the stores!!

Ahhh I want them to hurry up and update the store! Oh my gosh! I want the two first blankets so much!
    I already have the Speak Now and Red blankets, but OMG. I want the first two! D:

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:07 AM

i am lying on the cold hard ground!!!!!!!