Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

HOw could I make a Taylor guitar?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I wannna like put her name on it,, but how would I do that?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: HOw could I make a Taylor guitar?

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:06 AM

You could get a decal thingy and put it on it. This is one from ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Taylor-Swift-vinyl-sticker-decal-car-cd-skin-logo-name-cd-/400410547305?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d3a541469&_uhb=1#ht_957wt_922

Hope I helped
    Every time you smile, I smile, and every time you shine, I'll shine for you.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:42 AM

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:20 AM

You could put a decal on it, or use rhinestones and glue to spell out her name
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM

A decal is probably the best way to do it. I know Taylor Guitars used to have an embroidered guitar strap with her name in the satisfaction font on it that is a good way to kind of "taylorize" a guitar as well.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:41 AM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    A decal is probably the best way to do it. I know Taylor Guitars used to have an embroidered guitar strap with her name in the satisfaction font on it that is a good way to kind of "taylorize" a guitar as well.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Yeah

Thanks ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.