Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

UK MERCH

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM

OK. This is actually really starting to bug me now. On the UK store we have NO red merch and we hardly have the merch for speak now! We have a couple of tour tees, a couple of little things and some pictures, basically. We don't even get the CD's!!!! And whenever I try to contact the store about it, it says that the email isn't valid!!!!!!! Does anyone know what we could do???

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: UK MERCH

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I know its getting on my nerves to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It upsets me that we dont get any red merch!

What we guno do???

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Maybe someone from the US has the updated contact number?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:10 AM

^^
    email even :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I think it's really unfair. I couldn't even get the Speak Now Tour DVD cos it was for an American DVD player :(

^^^Guppy1313
    Come to my profile for the links to my graphic shop and songbook I'd be enchanted if you did!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:
    ^^

Here's the email from the US store

customerservice@swiftmerch.com

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:18 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:
    I think it's really unfair. I couldn't even get the Speak Now Tour DVD cos it was for an American DVD player :(

^^^Guppy1313
    Come to my profile for the links to my graphic shop and songbook I'd be enchanted if you did!

Was it really?? I didnt know that. Oh it worked for my DVD and i didnt think i had an american dvd player :p

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:26 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:
    ^^

Here's the email from the US store

customerservice@swiftmerch.com

Sending an email now! Thanks!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM

FearlessGirlWithAGuitar wrote:

^^^Guppy1313

I got a UK version. There's a UK, US, and AU version that I know of. :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:

Your welcome, anything I can do to help out our international swifties...............cause you guys should have Red merch too

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    Allyouareismean wrote:

Your welcome, anything I can do to help out our international swifties...............cause you guys should have Red merch too

Thank you!!!! I even resorted to just finding things in little craft fairs that have Taylor lyrics on :P Like this cute sign I got for my wall that's red and says 'I love you to the moon and back' on it :) I'm so proud of finding that in a little craft fair :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Allyouareismean wrote:

Thank you!!!! I even resorted to just finding things in little craft fairs that have Taylor lyrics on :P Like this cute sign I got for my wall that's red and says 'I love you to the moon and back' on it :) I'm so proud of finding that in a little craft fair :P

That's sooo cool You should post a pic of it (:

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:48 AM

^^^
    I will if I get the chance, but I don't think I'd be allowed (doesn't make sense whatsoever, but it's just what my daddy says!)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:50 AM

It's not just the UK, here in Canada our store sucks. We only have a little bit of Speak Now stuff and a bunch of posters! THERE'S NO RED STUFF IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!! And we're NEIGHBORS with the US!!! :(

1st me, 2nd TLQ

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM

^^
    There should be laws about next door countries letting each other have their country singer merch. SERIOUSLY. :P

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:55 AM

^^
    I KNOW!!! EVERYBODY should be able to get Taylor merch!!!

1st me, 2nd TLQ

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:12 AM

^^
    Right?! We don't even hve the CD's in the UK store!!!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:04 AM

its the exact same in the Canadian store :( i wish we could still order off the us store

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I'm from the US and I think it is so unfair to you all! You deserve Red merch just as much as everybody else! I really hope that next year they sell all of the merch in every store.

*Credit to the amazing NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to the flawless Swiftie4EverAndAlways
    Avatar: Credit to the flawless TaylorHeart13

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM

^^
    That's so nice! Thanks! :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:31 AM

What's even more annoying is that they've been saying they would update it since like May. And they haven't even updated it with more Speak Now stuff since then, never mind updating it with Red stuff.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.