Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

iPhone case

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

for the taylor iphone case is it for the iphone 4 or 4s cause i just got the iphone 5 and all i can find are iphone 4 and 4s cases. i really want to get the taylor one! the one for the WANEGBT cover art
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: iPhone case

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I'm not sure if the Walgreens cases were made for the iPhone 5 as well, because all I've ever seen is people selling ones for the 4 and 4s. If I were you, I'd check out eBay! If eBay doesn't have a Taylor case for the iPhone 5 now, surely it'd pop up on there sooner or later :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:18 AM

My guess is they are for iPhone 4 as I have both the WANEGBT and RED and they go on the back of my iPhone 4 just fine. I would say that if your iPhone 5 is thicker then an iPhone 4 then they probably will not fit but if it is not then probably will work fine.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:28 AM

You can always create your own at skinit.com that's what I did for my iPhone 5 and you can use any taylor picture you want!!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:36 AM

dare2bfearless wrote:
    You can always create your own at skinit.com that's what I did for my iPhone 5 and you can use any taylor picture you want!!

Yeah skinit or zazzle!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM

dare2bfearless wrote:

Oh good idea!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

RE: iPhone case

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I think the cases at Walgreens are for iPhone 4/4s. But there are websites where you can make your own phone case for your phone. :)

Signature by: Heather.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM

samlizzy93 wrote:
    I think the cases at Walgreens are for iPhone 4/4s. But there are websites where you can make your own phone case for your phone. :)

Just realized people already told you you can make your own case, haha!

RE: iPhone case

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM

What about iPod tuoch
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2367233
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Th walgreens cases are only for the i phone 4and 4s It says so right on the case
    Swiftie Forever!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.