1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Merchandise!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Here's all of my Taylor merchandise as of December 29th, 2012! Also, pictures of my room! :)
**Remember this isn't to brag! If you have any questions, please ask! If you want to see anything closer, I'll be glad to take another picture for you! Thank you so much for looking at this!

^My bed! Haha, but the two posters are from Taylor's UsWeekly. :)

^The other side of my room. I'll show the close-ups!

^My closet. The posters above are from the Speak Now World Tour 2012 Calendar.

^My door. (Left to right from top): Parade picture and front cover, Gold Dress 8x10, Wonderstruck Ad, back of Wonderstruck Ad (Sample on side), three calendar photos, Taylor Swift 8x10, "Get Killer Confidence by Taylor Swift" clipping from Seventeen Magazine, Wonderstruck Enchanted Exclusive Sample (from Facebook), four calendar photos.
8x10s came free with UsWeekly

^Close-up of Seventeen clipping and Wonderstruck sample! (If you want to see the front of the sample, I can post!)

^CDs! Top to bottom: Taylor Swift (11 track, original US release), Beautiful Eyes (re-release), Speak Now (US, purple), Speak Now World Tour Live CD + DVD, Taylor Swift Red Deluxe Edition

^Top left to right: Speak Now World Tour 2012 Calendar, 2013 Desk Pad Calendar, Taylor Swift Notebook (Walgreens), 2013 Mini Calendar, Two Taylor Swift Journals (Walgreens)
Not pictured: I have another Taylor Swift Notebook (same picture)

^Top left to right: Red bag, Red bracelet, Speak Now Scarf, two Speak Now Light-up Pins, Love Love Love Bracelet

^Top left to right: Taylor poster (given from a friend), Parade article (pictures on door), Valentine's Day, UsWeekly (Two posters still inside)
Not pictured: Hannah Montana The Movie DVD

^Top left to right: Black binder full of CoverGirl ad clippings (if any other CG Ad collectors would like to see my collection, I'd be glad to post!), 2012 Cosmopolitan, "Get The Guy You Really Want" by Taylor Swift article from Seventeen Magazine

^Wonderstruck Collection! Top left to right: Wonderstruck Enchanted Box Set, WE bag (came free with box set), Wonderstruck Ad, Wonderstruck Ad (sample on side), two Wonderstruck Enchanted mini samples (My sisters got them when they went to see the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn: Part 2), two Wonderstruck Enchanted Ads (one shows back side, other shows front side), Ad for Cosmopolitan's Enchanted Contest, One ounce bottle of Wonderstruck

^T-Shirts! We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Tee and Why You Gotta Be So Mean? Tee

^Red Poster (from Target)

^Red Blanket

*Credit to the amazing NotEvenCatLike

*Credit to the flawless Swiftie4EverAndAlways
Avatar: Credit to the amazingly flawless Ta

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor Merchandise!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Lovely! I love your collection and your room!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

i like it. i showed my mom
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Cool stuff, I love the purple walls :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:45 PM

JustAnotherWideEyedGirl13 wrote:
    Lovely! I love your collection and your room!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Thank you so much!

Avatar: Credit to the amazingly flawless Ta

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Jealous :)

All by me :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I wish I had your room...

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:56 PM

omg! I just love your room! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Lol, I have the exact same lamp as you! I love all of your Taylor merch!
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM

ha ha ha cool stuff
    i would post some pics of my room but its getting painted soon
    a big purple 13 is being painted . . so excited

[url=http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8]http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w425/Swift0613/BeginAgain_zps35d324e8[/url][/[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

awesome!!! :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:33 AM

DistrictTaylorSwift13 wrote:
    i like it. i showed my mom

Thank you! :)

bytheway13 wrote:
    Cool stuff, I love the purple walls :)

Thank you so much! I actually picked out the color before Speak Now and I'm so happy I did!

Swiftie4EverAndAlways wrote:
    Jealous :)

Don't be jealous! But thank you! I am in love with your signature! :)

RusaTheSwifty13 wrote:
    I wish I had your room...

Thank you! It's taken a while to get my room to be Taylor-like; I've been wanting this for a long time! I'm sure your room is absolutely amazing!

FourBlueEyes wrote:
    omg! I just love your room! :)

Thank you soo much! That's so sweet of you! I absolutely love your username!

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    Lol, I have the exact same lamp as you! I love all of your Taylor merch!

Haha! That's awesome! I got mine at Target, which is like the best store in the world! And thank you soo much! :)

Bethlovestaylor wrote:
    ha ha ha cool stuff
    i would post some pics of my room but its getting painted soon
    a big purple 13 is being painted . . so excited

Thank you! And that is so cool! I'd love to see a picture when it's done! It's going to be amazing! :)

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    awesome!!! :)

Thank you so much!

Avatar: Credit to the flawless TaylorHeart13

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM

cool

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Awesome Stuff! I love your Room Color!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    Awesome Stuff! I love your Room Color!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Thank you so much!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM

taylorfanxxx wrote:
    cool

Thanks! :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Your bedroom is so cute, I love all your Taylor posters and merchandise and I love the color of your room, it's my favorite color! :)

Signature by: Heather.