1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Merch did you get for Christmas?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I got quite a few of Taylor things for Christmas this year!

I got:

The Red Piano book
Metal Bracelet from the online store
The key chain with Taylor's hand heart
A new red red Speak Now tour tee (my original one from the tour was wearing out! I wear it a lot! )

What did you guys get??

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Merch did you get for Christmas?

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I got Wonderstruck Enchanted pruse sprayer. And this isn't a shirt Taylor made it's from Bluenotes but it says Keep Calm And Be A Swiftie!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:23 AM

RED album :)
    Hasita xoxo

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Taylor Swift Shirt
    Starlight Notebook
    Grey And red Bracelet
    Glowsticks For Concert
    Mini Calendar
    Locker Calendar
    Speak Now Leather Bracelet
    Wonderstruck
    Taylor Posters
    RED backpack
    RED TICKETS

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Squirrel Pjs
    Wonderstruck enchanted red leather box
    red tshirt
    silhouette grey tshirt
    sound amplifier
    sony camera that she's promoting
    big calendar
    little calendar
    fearless platinum
    red bag
    scarf
    keds
    bird earrings
    speak now bracelets
    red tickets for two shows but they were an early gift

Literally love my life. Although, I feel so bad that my family spends that much on me...

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Taylor's Christmas album, large Wonderstruck Enchanted poster & the Wonderstruck Enchanted gift box :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

i got
    -
    -
    -

-(block mounted)
    thats what i got..

i used to be Swift06

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Wow, some of you got a lot! I'm probably going to buy more Taylor things with some Christmas money I got too!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I didnt get any Taylor merch. But still got 25 euros that I can use... :D

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM

There's a Red piano book?

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:24 PM

A ton of stuff!

1. Red Glasses Tee
    2. Wonderstruck Enchanted
    3. Stay Stay Stay Notebook
    4. 22 Notebook
    5. Composition notebook
    5. RED Guitar Picks
    6. 2013 mini calender
    7. Speak Now release week booklet
    8. Charm necklace
    9. Taylor Swift
    10. Beautiful Eyes
    And best of all...

TICKETS TO THE RED TOUR! Yaya :)

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I got...
    The Red Album Blanket
    Taylor Swift T shirt
    Notebook
    Locker Calendar
    Taylor Swift (CD)
    Fearless (CD)
    Wonderstruck Enchanted
    And my RED tour tickets

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I got Taylor Swift red t shirt, red album, music speaker thing (i dont know what its called), Singing guitar ornament and wonderstruck perfume
    ~I dont know if my pic signature showed up~
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Swiftie+Forever!&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=992&bih=537&tbm=isch&tbnid=DJemqv8YEkVGYM:&imgrefurl=http://www.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/p/keep-calm-and-be-swiftie-forever/&docid=Lfa93qXYpvSSBM&imgurl=http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I Got....
    1.Wonderstruck enchanted with rollerball (The one with the lotion was sold out): )
    2.Pond Note-book
    3.meredith notebook
    4.Field- notebook
    5. Speak now-Release week booklet
    6.Speak Now- World tour 3D Booklet
    7.Fearless- Platinum edition
    8.Speak now -Leather Bracelet (I have no idea how to put it on haha)
    9.RED cup (I already have one, but I like having 2 incase one breaks or something (: )
    10. RED Drawstring bag
    11.2 T-shirts
    12. 2012 calendar *It was only a $1 :D *
    13. 2 large calendars (2013)
    14. 1 Mini calendar 2013

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Enchanted Wonderstruck
    The stocking stuffer that came with The Red cinch bag, mini calendar, Red Bracelet, and a light stick.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:58 PM

A Wonderstruck Enchanted sampler, which came with a poster. Also the 2013 calendar... And I want to say that's it.
    I will turn RED on July 26th, 2013!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:16 AM

my Taylor stuff i got was ; RED tour tickets to her first LA show & The Autographed Red picture & the litttle sparkly guitar that sings long live

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:17 AM

And a load of Taylor swift birthday cards! * i have no more room to put anything anymore *

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:18 AM

wonderstruck + red !!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:19 AM

SupermanFlyAway wrote:
    There's a Red piano book?

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

red piano book?! I want it !

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM

A cardboard cutout (posting pics in a few) , Wonderstruck atomizer, & i got money that i'm using to buy RED Tour floor seats!!!