1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift or Die shirt!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

So I went to the mall today and there was a kiosk that made t-shirts and while I was walking by I noticed that they made the "Taylor Swift or Die" shirts! I seriously freaked out and, of course, got one haha. I was so excited!!!

It's just a heads up to fans that if your malls have t-shirt kiosks (they make the shirts right there at the kiosk and such) you should go see if they have these ones! Cause they're awesome :)

Here's a couple pictures of mine!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift or Die shirt!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

My friend got me the same one for my birthday last year, I love it! :)

Signature by: Heather.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I really want that shirt!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Cool!!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I need that!

Me | TaylorThirteen

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I will get that. Where do you find it?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:29 PM

That's really cool thanks for sharing!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:44 PM

holyground wrote:
    I will get that. Where do you find it?

A tshirt kiosk at one of the malls I go to!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:38 PM

wow!!!!
    Nothing Yet :)))

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Am I the only one that finds it gloomy?? Taylor Swift or Die?? That seems a little gloomy to me....... Dying isn't something to joke about.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:01 AM

Taylorswifty wrote:
    Am I the only one that finds it gloomy?? Taylor Swift or Die?? That seems a little gloomy to me....... Dying isn't something to joke about.

it's based off of the "Taylor Gang or Die" t-shirts and other merch for artists like Wiz Khalifa.

It's not really joking about death, its more of a take on "my way or the highway" type saying.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:05 AM

I saw a guy wearing this at Busch Gardens in Florida back in September lol
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I want that!!

Made by Dream Impossible Things 13

Made by[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I have that shirt! I love it! Except mine is purple and her name is in her script logo.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM

OMG that's sooooo cool!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Oh I didn't know that I do not listen to Wiz I didn't know.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Aw that's cool! :D

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

RE: Taylor Swift or Die shirt!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I was just at the mall yesterday!
    I'll look for it next time(:
    [http://i47.tinypic.com/15dmb7c.gif
    *Made by Me*