Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Room Re-Style Merch

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Ok, well I'm getting my room taylor-ified! But I cant think of what to get :( I need things that will suit to a pink and yellow room theme. PLEASE HELP!!!!! Currently on the list:

Summer chair litho,
Debut Blanket,
A cute wall sticker I found on ebay :P

If you have any other ideas, please say!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Room Re-Style Merch

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Taylor Things To Buy?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Siggies:Me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM

You could buy the Speak now Tour Book which has a big double sided poster and one side is a photoshootphoto i yellow and pink:)
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:37 AM

sm160: First of all, thnks for still having my avvie!!!!! I remember making it! Anyway, yeah, I just really need to find things that will look good in my room, but are still taylor-ey :P
    overmadisonsquare: Going to the store now! Thanks!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Are you going to the online store or...? Oh Hi btw! We haven't talked in a long time! I used to be TaylorSwiftRocks13:)
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I'm going to any store that allows me to stay inside :P And yeah hi! I noticed who you were in your sig and was like, 'hven't seen her in a while!!!!!'. I haven't really been on TC recently, my shop is under a long-term shut-down. But I'm still coming on now and then to see how things are going :)

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM

^^
    If that made no sense, yes I'm going to the online store

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Since pink and yellow are pretty bright colors, you can buy the summer chair lithograph!
    'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Hahaha well its good to see you! Your in the UK store right?
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I think the Enchanted Litho would also look awesome!:)
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I think you should get the 2013 calendar! and maybe pick some of your favorite Taylor pictures and frame them and hang them up

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:59 AM

maybe a blanket. posters.

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:57 AM

A blanket would be a wonderful addition to your room. The blankets are really well made, and they're quite large. The Red one is probably the easiest to get, as it's sold at Walgreens' stores for $30. If you're buying from the online store, the debut album blanket would probably go nicely with your room, as the colors are brighter. The calendar, which is on sale in the online store right now but also sold at Target and other stores, would be an easy way to add Taylor to your room. Any of the lithographs would be great, too. The Summer Chair Litho and the Mine Litho are both bright and could be put in pretty frames.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I've got a few ides together, thanks for your help! I am in the UK store though, which makes everything harder to get :( But I've managed to find a couple things from going on amazon and ebay too! I'm probably getting the summer chair litho and debut blanket, also I managed to find the glimmer of hope that IS zazzle, so i can basically make my own stuff professionally and get it shipped! That way I can get exctly what I want! Thanks again y'all for all your help! Lovelovelove!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Blankets and posters and also some things that Taylor likes, like birdcages, birds, guitars, antique type stuff.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:10 PM

What everyone else said! A nice blanket, posters, anything sparkly or pretty!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:06 PM

The black and white poster would go well it goes with just about any colors =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.