Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Who can even afford this?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM

The signed and framed print is still $129.99! Who in the world can pay for that plus shipping? That's just insane. I'm never going to get anything autographed by Taylor. I have no hope.
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Who can even afford this?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Same HERE!!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Re: Who can even afford this?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Yeah I checked and including shipping it's around $132. This is framed so it'll cost more but still it's a lot!

I bought an autographed cd booklet at one of the shows for only $20 and it came with a sealed cd.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I would love to have one as well, but its just too much :(
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    Yeah I checked and including shipping it's around $132. This is framed so it'll cost more but still it's a lot!

I bought an autographed cd booklet at one of the shows for only $20 and it came with a sealed cd.

I wonder if she'll do that for the RED Tour? I hope!
    I will be RED on May 8th!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Yeah, a Taylor autograph is super amazing, and I'd understand if the thing came with a MEET AND GREET or whatever, but something Taylor barely touched and probably forgot about isn't worth 129.00?

RE: Who can even afford this?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM

...same
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Most people get it as a gift for their birthday or for christmas. No one just says one day, Maybe I'll spend $129 on a Taylor Swift autograph! If a autographed insert, which is exactly what this is, is $20 at a concert, then why does a frame make this almost $100 more?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Honestly framing that litho would cost at least $100 by itself.............there all odd sizes and will require custom framing, which doesn't come cheap. I think the price is about where it should be. Maybe they could ship it for free?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Well, my friend, emily, has that...her parents are rich..that's why! :) I can't ...

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I wouldn't really get anything signed by Taylor unless it's autographed to a specific person... o:
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I can afford it with the money I've saved from working... but I just don't want to spent that much on her autograph, but I did just spend $40 on a signed Speak Now World Tour Live CD in the Australian store - I'm so excited for it to arrive, it was posted today :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I agree with you the store is super expensive! Who knows maybe you'll get to t-party and have her sign something for you!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I am sure swifties do that save up their money just like concert tickets or what not. I do not have that kind of money but if I did I wouldn't want it the shipping is too much!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Only rich people can get this! I would get it but I don't have enough money and even if I did I would save my money for concert tickets. I mean it would be a great thing to have, but for that money plus another $10 or so to ship it, is insane.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Exactly........ The shipping is too much! Like I want the robe but that's too much....... There are so many things I want but by the time you add shipping:/

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:23 PM

YEAH ME TOO!!! I WISH THE MEET AND GREET PASSES ARE FREE.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I'm not rich at all and I have it...

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I bought it when I got the Ultimate Package.

Trust me, I'm far from rich, but I worked full time over the summer and I saved all that money for the Ultimate Package, Wonderstruck Enchanted, and concert tickets.

It's definitely really expensive, but yeah I basically just saved every penny I made working (literally, all my money hahaha) and decided to spend it on that because I really wanted it hahaha. XD Idk.

And I thought shipping was free if you spent over $100?

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I was defending swifties!!!! I said swifties save money....... Original poster please play nice! I said the shipping is too much for me...... Let's all play nice! Swifties stick together!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I own it. I was a birthday present!! I would love it if every single person on here got one for free!!!!!!!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.