1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Speak Now 3D Tour Book

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Can someone tell me where I can buy the Speak Now 3D Tour Book!
I have been looking around everywhere and can't find it!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Speak Now 3D Tour Book

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:04 PM

You'll probably have to get it off eBay or Amazon. I'm pretty sure the only one that they're selling now is the newest Speak Now Tour Book that has a big poster in it.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

fearless4taylor wrote:
    You'll probably have to get it off eBay or Amazon. I'm pretty sure the only one that they're selling now is the newest Speak Now Tour Book that has a big poster in it.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

I figured!! I have the big one already with the poster, I just really wanted the 3D one! Thank you for the info :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I got mine from someone on TC.. a while ago but you can probably get them on ebay or something!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I just got the 3D one today for Christmas! I have no idea where you can get it though. Sorry.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I don't believe they were ever sold in the online store. I've seen them on eBay occasionally (though I can't find one on there right now). You'll probably just have to keep looking on there until you find one.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    I don't believe they were ever sold in the online store. I've seen them on eBay occasionally (though I can't find one on there right now). You'll probably just have to keep looking on there until you find one.

They were, the 3D version is the 1st edition. The big one with the poster is the 2nd edition. A very nice Swiftie gave me one.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Zack Tremblay wrote:
    fearless4taylor wrote:

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

I figured!! I have the big one already with the poster, I just really wanted the 3D one! Thank you for the info :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Taylor-Swift-SPEAK-NOW-CONCERT-full-color-Tour-Book-MINT-1st-Edition-Rare-/150969732820?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23267f4ed4

It says 1st edition, so this should be it.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Thank you Everyone!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:44 PM

PM me I have a extra

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Would love this!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:25 PM

I got mine with the Treasures of the Speak Now package a few months ago

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM

3D tour book??

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    3D tour book??

Yeah, the first edition of the Speak Now Tour Book had a 3D section, and came with 3D glasses and a special little card I can post pics of mine if you'd like

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    3D tour book??

Yeah, the first edition of the Speak Now Tour Book had a 3D section, and came with 3D glasses and a special little card I can post pics of mine if you'd like

Yes please!!!!!

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I have a small 3D version It has the glasses and says 3D on it I have an extra if anyone wants it
    Swiftie Forever!!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Kimberly13 wrote:
    lovelovelovetaylor wrote:

They were, the 3D version is the 1st edition. The big one with the poster is the 2nd edition. A very nice Swiftie gave me one.

I thought he was talking about the small 3D booklet, not the first edition of the tour book. I forgot that the original tour book had a 3D section. Sorry about that.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I'm looking for this too! I need to buy this and the Speak Now release week on eBay sometime.

^Made by Madison13!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM

SelTayVic wrote:
    I can post pics of mine if you'd like

Yes please!!!!!

Here ya go

The center of the book where the glasses and card are.

A close up of the 3D effect.

The glasses.

The note about coming later versions

If anyone want's to see anything else let me know

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Do you mean the first edition or the little tour book?
    Either way eBay is your best bet!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Hey, could you try and post a picture of the 3D pages with the glasses over the camera lens so we can see it it 3D?

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]