1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Swiftie sadness...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Hello :)
I heard a lot of you guys got Tay merchandise for Christmas....I'm so happy for you!
I have to admit...a little jealous,too...
I get all those emails for Taylor merchandise like all of you guys, I suppose, but...since I'm in Canada...I can't by any of the NEW shirts, bags, bracelets,....

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Swiftie sadness...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Awww , sorry about that!
    [ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Awwh!! I'm sorry about that!! But it's okay, because I can almost guarantee that you guys will be getting amazing stuff soon!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:47 PM

yeh, I am in Canada, so I can't eaither! I got tayor swift guitar picks for chritams, and my mom bought them from e-bay, sooo e-bay is an idea ;)

by Gabbylove13

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:08 AM

"Christmas Must Be Something More"

What if ribbons and bows didn't mean a thing?
    Would the song still survive without five golden rings?
    Would you still wanna kiss without mistletoe?
    What would happen if God never let it snow?
    What would happen if Christmas carols told a lie?
    Tell me what would you find

You'd see that today holds something special
    Something holy, not superficial
    So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives
    It's something we all try to ignore
    And put a wreath up on your door
    So here's something you should know that is for sure
    Christmas must be something more

What if angels did not pay attention to
    All the things that we wished they would always do?
    What if happiness came in a cardboard box?
    Then I think there is something we all forgot
    What would happen if presents all went away?

We get so caught up in all of it
    Business and relationships
    Hundred mile an hour lives
    And it's this time of year
    And everybody's here
    It seems the last thing on your mind

Is that the day holds something special
    Something holy, not superficial?
    So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives
    But here's something you should know that is for sure
    Christmas must be something

There's gotta be more
    There's gotta be more

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM

im sorry :(((( i would be sad too... admit everyone in the US, you would be too.... lovve your signature though!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM

):

I'm sure you will be able to purchase some of the new merch soon, just waiting for the stores to be updated! :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM

It's stupid that people in Canada can't get Taylor Merch! You're right next to America!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I know how you feel... I live in Spain and it's the same, i'm a bit jealous because for me it's impossible to get any of those things... Come with me, we're going to cry in the corner :(

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I can't buy anything from the UK store. All those things they sell there, are just... old.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

im in Canada i got my merch from ebay :( buts its sometimes SO expensive

[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

SellyRani wrote:
    I can't buy anything from the UK store. All those things they sell there, are just... old.

I know! I live in the UK and i just got a load of speak now merch for christmas. Which is amazing and I love it loads and loads, but its just annoying that I cannot even look at the merch in the US store nevermind buy it! I'd even be willing to pay shipping but I can't even look at it! Its so sad:-( xx

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I got the 2013 calendar, the 3D Speak Now tour book, a T-Shirt, Wonderstruck, and I think that's all :)
    [imghttp://i49.tinypic.com/s4786q.png

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Sparkles+Lastwords wrote:
    SellyRani wrote:

I know! I live in the UK and i just got a load of speak now merch for christmas. Which is amazing and I love it loads and loads, but its just annoying that I cannot even look at the merch in the US store nevermind buy it! I'd even be willing to pay shipping but I can't even look at it! Its so sad:-( xx

i agree too! i got lots of Speak Now merch this christmas(which i love and was happy with!), but the only 'red' thing i got was keds, i wish they'd update the store!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I get all those emails for Taylor merchandise like all of you guys, I suppose, but...since I'm in Canada...I can't by any of the NEW shirts, bags, bracelets,....

neither can i. im from australia and we only have the last stocks of speak now

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Sparkles+Lastwords wrote:
    SellyRani wrote:

Yeah I know! It's pathetic that you can't look at it. We're so left out :(

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:47 PM

i'm so sorry :( same here, even though i'm a US swiftie the merch is WAY overpriced anyways

1: DancingAroundAllAlone 2:FF13 3:AutumnLeavesFalling 4:Bluebell

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I totally understand! Fellow Canadian here! I'd at least like to be able to see the new merchandise and maybe find it on eBay... I've bought a few small things that I've seen pictures of here then I bought them on eBay for more than they should be. I really wish they would update our store!

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

we have the same problem in the UK. they need to update all the international stores
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be Fearless and Speak Now because love is Red

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM

ArieTSA wrote:
    "Christmas Must Be Something More"

What if ribbons and bows didn't mean a thing?
    Would the song still survive without five golden rings?
    Would you still wanna kiss without mistletoe?
    What would happen if God never let it snow?
    What would happen if Christmas carols told a lie?

What if angels did not pay attention to
    All the things that we wished they would always do?
    What if happiness came in a cardboard box?
    Then I think there is something we all forgot
    What would happen if presents all went away?

We get so caught up in all of it
    Business and relationships
    Hundred mile an hour lives
    And it's this time of year
    And everybody's here
    It seems the last thing on your mind

Is that the day holds something special
    Something holy, not superficial?
    So here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives
    But here's something you should know that is for sure

There's gotta be more
    There's gotta be more

This.
    There are more important things than Taylor Swift merch!
    Much, much, much, much, much, MUCH more important things.