Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Taylor Merch I got!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Tshirts, Squirrel Pjs, wonderstruck enchanted box, scarf, bag, CD, calendar, and I also got some guitar pics!!! Merry Christmas Swifties! Hope you have a great day!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Taylor Merch I got!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:14 AM

who else got some Taylor merch?!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:22 AM

anyone?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I got the 2013 calendar :D

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my FLAWLESS avatar

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM

wooooooow, i'm jealous... here in Spain no one have Taylor merch :( i want the calendar so bad... :(

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I have the big calendar too!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Drom wrote:
    wooooooow, i'm jealous... here in Spain no one have Taylor merch :( i want the calendar so bad... :(

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

I'm sorry! I hope you got other amazing stuff though :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:22 AM

omygoshh! ur so lucky! in India we dont have any taylor merch :(
    palehorse

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM

:( I'm sorry. I guess I am really lucky. That's realllllly dumb that you guys can't get stuff on the online store

RE: My Taylor Merch I got!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I got the brown Speak Now tour tee and a ukulele book. (I also got a ukulele)

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Awesome! ^^

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I got the Like Ever necklace, the 2013 calendar, the Speak Now leather bracelet, a Wonderstruck Enchanted sample, the 13 hoop bracelet, bird earrings, and the post it cube... and RED TICKETS!!!!!! :D Yeah... my family spoils me...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM

kktaytay123 wrote:
    I got the Like Ever necklace, the 2013 calendar, the Speak Now leather bracelet, a Wonderstruck Enchanted sample, the 13 hoop bracelet, bird earrings, and the post it cube... and RED TICKETS!!!!!! :D Yeah... my family spoils me...

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Awesome! Yeah I got tour tickets too but that was in like november:) I also got a bracelet and earring (forgot to put that)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I got a few of the new Taylor shirts (The Like Ever one is sooo soft!), Wonderstruck Enchanted, The calender, the Red blanket, Speak Now leather bracelet, and a framed autograph!!

By ShadowsInAFadedLight
    "If you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change,"
    - Taylor Swift

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:38 AM

SO cool!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I got the Haunted Black forest Tee and the FEARLESS Ipad cover. I ordered stuff with my Xmas money though. I ordered the RED dress poster from the store, The signed copy of RED from play.com and my first Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume! I'm in the UK, And we have Wonderstruck (I Have 5 bottles) but we are not getting Wonderstruck Enchanted till 2013. So I found it on amazon and ordered it! I'm so excited!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM

nice!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I got the Wonderstruck Enchanted box set awhile back, it counted as my birthday and christmas gift, I got RED tickets back in November, and I got the CMT Crossroads DVD. I still have to go to my grandmas and aunts so I might get more. But I'm happy with what I have.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Awesome!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I got the 2013 calendar (two of them), RED iPad cover, RED drawstring backpack, Speak Now blanket, RED blanket, 2013 locker mirror calendar, Glamour magazine, all the Walgreens shirts, Fearless easy guitar book, Speak Now easy guitar and piano vocal guitar book, Taylor Swift easy guitar book, Eyes Open single guitar book, Black and white porch poster, RED Walmart zinepak, Wonderstruck Enchanted body lotion, Wonderstruck mini set, RED guitar picks, and RED white bracelet

[img]http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y457/RedSwiftie888/14[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM

oh my god! ^^ Did you only get taylor merch?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.