1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lithographs sale

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I have always wanted a lithograph(I don't have any) And I checked the online store today and saw that they were on 50% off sale!! But the one I want soooo badly!!, the enchanted one(so pretty) is out of stock. And I really like the other ones too, but I really really really want the enchanted one!! And it says it's only on sale untill January 6th, so does anyone know if they'll sell some more before the due date? Please Help!!
'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Lithographs sale

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM

The Litho's have been $10 for awhile. Most of the merch sale prices stayed the same as they were before Christmas, they are just advertising them more now. The Speak Now lithos will probably stay sold out since its the Red era now. The Enchanted one is the only one i've ever wanted, but it probably won't get restocked.
    Thank You Daya!

Re: Lithographs sale

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I like the Summer Chair litho, Enchanted, and BTD, but I'm afraid FearlessDreamer09 is right--they probably won't restock.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I highly doubt they'll restock the Speak Now lithos maybe wait and see if they release some Red era ones.....

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

As others above have said, the Speak Now lithographs likely won't be restocked. The store is trying to get rid of the Speak Now merchandise and focus on Red merchandise. If they make more lithographs, they'll probably be with images from the Red album photoshoot.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:29 AM

I want a litho too, I just don't know which one - I love the Haunted one, but it's out of stock in the Aussie store. But, the Enchanted litho is in-stock in our store :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    I want a litho too, I just don't know which one - I love the Haunted one, but it's out of stock in the Aussie store. But, the Enchanted litho is in-stock in our store :)

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

AHHH. WHY DIDN'T I GET THE ENCHANTED LITHO WHEN IT WAS IN STOCK!?!?!?!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:54 AM

AHHH. WHY DIDN'T I GET THE ENCHANTED LITHO WHEN IT WAS IN STOCK!?!?!?!

AHHH STILL SO ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR NOT BUYING THE ENCHANTED LITHO WHEN IT WAS IN STOCK. AHHH

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I don't think they'll restock any of the Speak Now merch since that era is over and they are focused on adding more stuff for Red. But you can always check out Ebay.