Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Taylor Merch Did You Get For Christmas?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:59 PM

:DDDDDDD I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!! Every year my family opens up a few presents on Christmas Eve and this year's was the BESSSSTTTT!!!!! My brother got me the Taylor Swift Papa John's Pizza Box (without the pizza, brand new) and I was jsut completely freaking out!! Because I'm allergic to the pizza and I didn't think I could get jsut the box so it's now proudly in my room (well, not yet but it will be by tomorrow!) Then my Grandma got me the Wonderstruck Enchanted Gift Set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD It smells so amazing and so fruity and vanilla-y and it's jsut so beautiful!! And the bottle is so gorgeous!!!!!! Then I opened up the next one and it was.....THE WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED PURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! It is jsut so gorgeous and I can't stop carrying it around because it's just so aawesome!!!!!! I can't stop smiling right now!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD I'm gonna use the pizza box to store all my Taylor merch in it!! So what Taylor gifts did you get or give this Christmas??? MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Taylor Merch Did You Get For Christmas?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I got the RED blanket for christmas. I alREDy have it though, My sister's boyfriend bought it for me.

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I'm not sure yet buut I will post in the morning what Tay merch I recieved but I do know I will be getting the Fearless platinum edition fiinallyy

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM

hope everybody has a great christmas.
    i was so excited, so much fun - all the taylor stuff was saved to last and wel spread out.
    got a few taylor thing
    - red
    -wonderstruck small bottle
    -" " roll on
    -Red
    -Red tervis cup
    - red wrist band-red poster
    -lullaby rendimitaions of taylor
    - holiday collection
    - note from taylor
    -sticker
    (mum got me the pre sales pack)

thanks never grow up and all i know is a simple name

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Many stuff I do have to admit:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I can't believe I forgot my V.I.P Tay Tickets :)

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I got this huge, rare, framed poster! And Wonderstruck and the Red Zinepack!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

RED blanket, Taylor 2013 calender, and 2 Taylor shirts! :) One is a bit too small though, so ill have to wear it as a pajama shirt... :(

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. I had Wonderstruck but not Enchanted Wonderstruck, so I'm really happy I got that:)
    You`re lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift

For me, I don't think technoligy is going to impress me until I can download food from the internet - Niall Horan

[url=http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i]http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb422/taylorsbiggestfan13/i[/url][/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:07 PM

^
    It's called Wonderstruck Enchanted not Enchanted Wonderstruck :)

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:34 AM

I got the re ultimate package with :
    -red blanket
    -red
    -note
    -sticker
    -red bracelet
    -framed photo of her which is signed
    -tervis cup
    Then I got:
    -2013 calender
    -wonderstruck enchanted
    And the best gift ever that I met Taylor and I got an autograph and guitar picks

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Your gifts sound way cool!!!! This morning I woke up to...

-THE SQUIRREL PJ'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Small vile of Wonderstruck
    -Taylor Light Stick
    -Speak Now World Tour Drawstring Bag
    -Speak Now Lace Up Bracelet
    -Speak Now Light Up Pin
    -Taylor Swift Hair Pins

Oh and my Grandpa bought me the tickets to Taylor's Orlando show so that was a big present!!!!! :D MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I got some Taylor shirts, Wonderstruck Enchanted with the bag, The new calender, The Speak Now leather bracelet, and a framed autograph!!!

By ShadowsInAFadedLight
    "If you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change,"
    - Taylor Swift

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM

I got the trial Wonderstruck and the long sleeve t-shirt and the red t-shirt. I also got a Delia's gift card so i can get 1D merch:)

heleh,me
    , KIKI

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM

-Wonderstruck Enchanted roll on perfume
    -Wonderstruck Perfume bottle
    -Wonderstruck bath gel
    -Wonderstruck body lotion!
    -And tickets to taylor swift red concert in oklahoma!! :D! (Well technically not yet, but I accidentally saw on my moms phone that she said we got 4 tickets to the red concert and that shes going to give them to me on christmas. I think theyre planning something big for it because they havent given them to me yet)

And more gifts but those were the only taylor-related gifts!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I got nothing of Taylor (yeah, so sad) i would love to get the calendar and some stuff like posters... you know.

Bad things of living in Spain and in Europe.

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I GOT CONCERT TICKETS!!!!! :D
    My brother got me a poster, I got a ring that says Fearless on it, the target deluxe CD because my mother was unaware there was a difference between that and walmart's, a cardboard cutout my mom & brother saw at walgreens and asked if they could have, and a framed pink poster that says "Keep Calm and Bring On All The Pretenders" :)
    so in love with all of it
    LoVe Madi :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM

I got:
    -the Red Bracelet
    -Speak Now Bracelet, a poster of the picture that's next to IKYWT in the lyrics book
    -2013 calendar
    -the t-shirt I wanted most
    -and two notebooks!!!!!!!!

So happy!!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Your families are all so amazing.!
    i only got the little wonderstruck bottle and i had to say that i want to have it like a thousand times and everytime they were like "oh,right, i forgot that already" like since early november I begged them and then i got this little little little little bottle.. I'm sad :(

RE: What Taylor Merch Did You Get For Christmas?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

My brother and his wife got me the wonderstruck enchanted gift set which I was super excited for. My bf's parents got me the regular small size wonderstruck gift set which was also awesome as well as the mini calendar. My bf gave me one of her cards with the sweetest message written in it and the guitar ornament from Target. My bff gave me one of the new cards which I went bananas about because it was one I haven't even seen in stores and I'm pretty good at finding them. =)
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Here is what I got!

I got the:

1. WANEGBT Tee Shirt
      Gray Silhouette Tee Shirt
      Speak Now Release Week Book (Free Gift)
      Speak Now 3D Tour Book (Free Gift)
      Light Stick (Free Gift)
      (3) Speak Now Light Up Pins (Free Gift)
      Wonderstruck Gift Set
      Speak Now Scarf (Free Gift)
      RED iPad Case

I was soooooo excited!!!
    Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
    I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.