1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Christmas Merch!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

What Taylor Merch are you hoping to get for Christmas???
Once it is Christmas post what Taylor merch you got!
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Christmas Merch!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:47 PM

I got 2 Taylor Christmas cards, the "Like Ever" necklace, the mini 2012 calendar for the pics, the Long Live bracelet & the RED deluxe album shirt

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:58 PM

None! :( I live in Canada our store doesn't even have any CD's!! All it has is some Lithographs and some Speak Now tour stuff like shirts and braclets and gloves and scarves. Thats it.

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I got the WE Gift Set, the WE Purse and the Taylor Papa Johns box!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I hope I get the squirrel PJ's tomorrow morning but I prob won't, I'm just happy I got what I did! :D

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:22 AM

wonderstruck enchanted 3.4 oz
    yellow Taylor Swift "RED" sweater
    ikywt single (soooo excited!! i got number 16 out of 2500!!!)
    love love love ornament
    mini wonderstruck set
    white squares tee
    red standing tee
    white "RED" bracelet
    purple speak now leather bracelet
    2013 locker calendar
    ipod amp
    first album blanket
    mini notebook
    red zinepack
    framed signed 8x10 w/ guitar pick
    pretty sure that is it :)
    i am sooooo super thankful for all of it :D
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I got:
    Ultimate Pre-Sale Package
    Tickets for March 13th and 14th in Omaha
    Night at the hotel Taylor stays at when she's in Omaha!!!!!!!!
    Taylor Swift Debut Album Guitar Book
    2 of the Walgreen's Shirts
    WANEBGT Walmart Cd (My 4th one)
    I think thats it!

---

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:19 AM

For Taylor Merch I got
    Wonderstruck Enchanted red velvet box set
    Scarf
    Red Bag
    Squirrel Pjs
    Earrings (new bird ones)
    Two Tshirts
    The Sony Camera that Taylor Swift was promoting
    Ornament
    CD (fearless deluxe)
    Mini Calendar
    Regular Calendar
    Sound Amplifier thing
    Guitar Pics

RE: Christmas Merch!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:08 PM

We have barely any merchandise here in the UK, and I have quite a bit of it that I would want already! I got the Black Forest tee and the Speak Now Blanket.. if we had a better store I would've asked for more Taylor stuff, but our store is dreadful! I'm going to my grandparents for new years (they live six hours away) and we always have gifts around the tree there too, I'm hoping they might have gotten me the Taylor calendar, as they always get us calendars but I guess I'll have to wait and see! I also asked for a Taylor poster.. but I don't think they'd get me that! I love what I have already though, and I might buy myself the poster or calendar if I don't get it! I think I might get myself Wonderstruck Enchanted with some christmas money too, if one comes on eBay UK!

I've had an amazing christmas - not just giftswise - and I hope you all did too!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Well I live in England so I couldn't get much but...

I got an official Speak Now tour t-shirt
    Speak Now Blanket
    And a cushion with Taylor on that my mum made
    Plus a reprint of taylor's signature

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I got the last 2 blankets that I needed from my boyfriend :) The self titled and Speak Now blankets. I also got my Paint the World Red contest package in the mail right before Christmas so I got the Red blanket with that :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Taylor Swift Store Stuff

The Tervis cup
    Dendelion and butterfly journal so now I have all four
    Red logo apron set
    Silver whistle necklace

Taylor Related Things or Things Taylor Has That I Got

Purple Skullcandy earbuds she wore in London earlier this year
    Black cat flats
    Purple Oxfords

The rest of my stuff wasn't Taylor related so I wont bother posting lol.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM

well i live in the UK so we don't have a great amount of stuff but i got...

RED keds
    Brown Speak Now tour tee
    Christmas Album
    Self-Entitled Album
    Speak Now gloves
    Speak Now scarf
    Speak Now blanket

i was super happy!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I got some Walgreen's merchandise when my realtives were in the US! I'm very excited about it!
    RED blanket
    RED drawstring bag
    red Speak now tour shirt
    RED shirt with Taylor and the white glasses on
    white RED shirt with differnt pictures
    a picture snowglobe that my Auntie put Taylor's picture in
    Sparkly Long Live guitar ornament
    2 mini notebooks
    1 big notebook
    1 journal
    Holiday cllection cd
    2 posters
    2 lovelovelove gift bags
    locker calendar
    mini calendar
    large calendar
    2 iPhone cases
    metal bracelet
    mini wonderstruck set

Not really related, but my favorite gift was a 5-string banjo! :D

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I got the 2013 calender and Wonderstruck Enchated :D !!!!
    My instangram account, Wonderstruck4

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Red keds...i live in Canada i cant believe i got them... also the stocking stuffer package thats on the us onine store from ebay :D

[/signature]

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Well I didn't get as much as some of you did but I got:
    The RED drawstring bag
    RED tickets
    Sony Camera that Taylor was promoting
    CMT Crossroads DVD
    and I think that's it....
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I got a Taylor DVD and Taylor Journal, Red(but I am going to return it because i already have the deluxe version) I got wonderstruck Enchanted and Red Keds.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I got toooo much stuff to post. maybe I will post later.

*~signature and avatar made by the wonderful Hannah~*