Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Am I Really?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Am I a bad Swiftie? I've been a Swiftie longer than a Lovatic but yet I have more Demi stuff than Taylor. This May will be my first time seeing Taylor and I've seen Demi 5 times. I'm always on top of what Demi's doing, like appearances, albums, tours, etc. but with Taylor, not so much. To me, it's kinda hard to keep up with two artists and to remember everything. Does that make me a bad Swiftie?
~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Am I Really?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:29 AM

you are not a bad fan no one is if they like her and listen to her thats all that matters =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:32 AM

You are not a bad fan, just as long as you still love her music, you are a Swifty :) My friend, Paige is a HUGE Directioner and I'm a HUGE Swifty but she also likes Taylor Swift's music and I also like One Direction's music. It's okay to just like their music but not keep up with what their doing 24/7.

13LSS|Me|ALF|FF13

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Taylor would call nobody a bad fan if she hears what the fans are up too like listening to her music and things like that! It awesome that your able to keep up with two artists! Don't feel bad:) xxx
    We are never ever ever getting back together......

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Maybe change ur picture to taylor though because it's kinda weird having ur profile pic on taylor's website of someone that is not taylor:) x

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM

No! Having more merchandise, going to the concerts, and not knowing EVERYTHING about Taylor doesn't make you a bad swiftie! To be a good swiftie, all you have to do is say that you'll ALWAYS stand by Taylor. No. MATTER. WHATTT! :)

Cloudnine

TheEnchantedGarden

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM

No! There's no such thing as a bad Swiftie! Just because you follow Demi more closely than Taylor doesn't mean you are a bad fan! You have different connections with each!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Not at all! Just because you focus a little more time on Demi doesn't mean Taylor doesn't mean something to you!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Of course it doesn't. It just means I guess that some other swifties are more like "devoted" to taylor ONLY because they belong to one fandom. It doesn't make anyone better though, just more people have the time :) I've seen justin bieber live 2 times and i have some of his merch but i hardly like JB but i love taylor but not seen her once or had any merch... even tho I'm not a belieber lol!!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:36 AM

You're not a bad swiftie! (: If you can't keep up with 2 artists then that's okay It's not a bad thing! xx
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Of course not, I've been a Swiftie since 2008 and I haven't seen Taylor once on tour

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Maddy13Taylorlover wrote:
    Maybe change ur picture to taylor though because it's kinda weird having ur profile pic on taylor's website of someone that is not taylor:) x

Just because she's on a Taylor site, that doesn't mean that she has to change her pic to Taylor. Everyone can change their profile the way they want to. (sorry, If this came across as me being mean, I don't mean to be mean.) Just stating my opinion. (:
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM

no there is no such thing as a bad swiftie unless u are pretending to like her but ur not and trust me i bet other swifties went to other concerts besides taylors
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:02 PM

nah..... just a spacy one.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:05 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM

ArieTSA wrote:

it doesn't mean she's a spacy swiftie. I love Demi, she's such a good role model becuase she has actutaly been through stuff and talks about it, unlike a lot of other artists who just go through break ups and stuff (not ragging on Taylor!) Demi is one of the best artists out there

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:08 PM

That doesn't make you a bad swiftie at all! I'm a really big paramore fan (I would use the official name for the fandom but I don't know if we're allowed to use it in TC) but I pay much more attention to Taylor swift! That doesn't make me any less of a paramore fan!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:13 PM

No it does not make you a bad fan at all. As long as you listen to her music, it does not matter how much merchandise you have or how many times you've seen her live.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I'm getting a lot of mixed opinions. I guess that if I'm not a fully committed Swiftie then I shouldn't be allowed to see her in concert. There are plenty if Swifties that are more dedicated than I am.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:
    I'm getting a lot of mixed opinions. I guess that if I'm not a fully committed Swiftie then I shouldn't be allowed to see her in concert. There are plenty if Swifties that are more dedicated than I am.

that is not true!! I think that anyone who likes Taylor's music should be able to see her in concert! You totaly deserve to go!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:30 PM

LovaticSwiftie wrote:

Just be you :) Thats all you can do
    Loving Him Was RED - Red

People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine - Ours

I'm Wonderstuck, Blushing All The Way Home - Enchanted

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.