Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Magazine Collections

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Post your Taylor magazine collections, add pictures if you have any! I'll see if I can add a photo later.
I don't have much, I have:
Teen Vogue August 2011
IN New York Magazine October 2012
You Magazine - 21st October 2012

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Magazine Collections

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I don't have much either... I can't remember the months, so I'll just post titles and years :)

Rolling Stone, 2012.
    Girlfriend, 2012.
    Cosmopolitan, 2012.
    Dolly, 2012

:)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM

I only have Australia's january 2013 Cosmopolitan magazine

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:56 AM

ummmm.... too many? lol!!!! lets see if I can think of them all...

teen vogue august 2011
    Instlyle December 2009
    instyle June 2011
    Vogue Febbruary 2012
    Glamour Novemeber 2012
    Harper's Bazaar december 2012
    The Hairbook December 2012
    walgreens catalog December 2012
    US weekly special
    Parade newspaper slip December 2012
    Cosmo december 2012
    People style watch dec. 2012
    Country weekly October 2012

Is that it? I think it is!!!! wooohhoooooo!!!!! I did it!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM

When I get a chance I will photograph and post all of my been collecting since 2006 so way too many to name:)

Signature by foreverandalways13

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:02 AM

Instyle June 11
    Cosmo ? 12
    Vogue ? 12
    Rolling Stone ? 12

My dads barber shop said we could have there old one that's we're I got the instyle
    I'm trying to get the glamour one but its not at half price books:(

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:04 AM

dreaming instead of sleeping wrote:
    I only have Australia's january 2013 Cosmopolitan magazine

Do you know where you can get foreign magazines in the us?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM

ummmm i can't list all mine i have too many too list haha =)
    Taylor Swift
    Montreal - July, 14th, 2011
    Up Coming!! -> July 19th & 20th 2013!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Vogue, February 2012
    Rolling Stone, October 2012
    Glamour, November 2012
    Cosmopolitan, 2012
    Harper's Bazaar, December 2012
    Teen Vogue, August 2011
    InStyle, June 2011
    Allure, December 2010
    Glamour, November 2010

And various ads & stuff in other magazines that I just tore out :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I have pretty much everything she has been in since 2007/2008. My favorite item has to be the Life Story Taylor Swift. I wish they made more of those! I see them for Justin bieber, etc,etc but only once did they do it for Taylor!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Its really hard to get something in germany..
    But I have :
    Jolie 2011
    Glamour 2012
    Cosmo 2012 (US)
    Marie Claire 2012 ( UK)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Some magazines here in Spain... well, let's see:

Cosmopolitan, January 2013 (it's already in sale)
    Yo Dona, November 2012

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.