1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Postage went up?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:01 AM

I'm no professional on the Taylor Store postage and stuff - so I'm wondering, why'd the postage go up?
I wanna buy 4 items on the Aussie store - and on the forums, I was told it's a flat-rate of $10 postage. And I've used the store twice before, and both times it was $10 postage. But it saying it's now $16.25? :s

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Postage went up?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM

i've never bought anything off the store, wish i could, but maybe it will depend on what you're ordering? what are you purchasing?

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I emailed the store about this! $0 to $50 is $10 shipping and $50 to $99 is like $16.25 and $100 up is $25! Or around there, I'll check my email!

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:11 AM

dreaming instead of sleeping wrote:
    i've never bought anything off the store, wish i could, but maybe it will depend on what you're ordering? what are you purchasing?

The Aussie store doesn't have that much though - I'm just topping up on Taylor merch haha! :D

Well, I want to get...
    - Signed Speak Now World Tour CD.
    - Fearless leather bracelet.
    - Speak Now leather bracelet.
    - Lapel Pin Set.

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I accidentally deleted that email and can't get it back but yeah...

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Wonderstruck Princess wrote:
    I emailed the store about this! $0 to $50 is $10 shipping and $50 to $99 is like $16.25 and $100 up is $25! Or around there, I'll check my email!

Oh, really! I didn't even know that. I just checked my previous orders and they basically equalled up to $49! :3
    Oh please do - it'd be nice to know :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:14 AM

WAIT A MINUTE! DO THEY HAVE SIGNED SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR CD'S ON THE AUSSIE STORE?????????/

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I accidentally deleted that email and can't get it back but yeah...

Nah that's fine! Thanks for letting me know though! :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:17 AM

WAIT A MINUTE! DO THEY HAVE SIGNED SPEAK NOW WORLD TOUR CD'S ON THE AUSSIE STORE?????????/

THAT WAS MY REACTION TOO!
    Signed Speak now World Tour CD
    I didn't read the text, I just saw the picture and was like 'Already have it' and kept looking. But now I'm definitely getting it :D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:21 AM

OMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS OMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I HAVE TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Hahahaha - and it's pretty cheap, well in comparison to what I've seen on eBay!! :D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM

I HAVE TO GET IT TOO HAHAH :D
    I just wish my postage was still $10. Cause $16 for postage, Dad's not gonna be happy about that! :s

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Oh really? :S Didn't know the shipping went up :S

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:04 AM

LoveLoveLoveSwifty wrote:
    Oh really? :S Didn't know the shipping went up :S

Yeah, that was my reaction! :s
    Looks like I'll be paying like $77 for four items 3:

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:11 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:

The Aussie store doesn't have that much though - I'm just topping up on Taylor merch haha! :D

Well, I want to get...
    - Lapel Pin Set.

that's awesome!!!! i hope you get them all
    yeah i was just browsing through the store - not much really hehehe

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 2:19 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:

Well, I want to get...
    - Lapel Pin Set.

that's awesome!!!! i hope you get them all
    yeah i was just browsing through the store - not much really hehehe

Haha, yeah. Thanks, I'm pretty sure I will :D I just don't like the expensive postage :s
    I certainly agree with you on that - they need to update it, and soon! :D