1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

2013 calendar

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Has anyone bought this amazing looking 2013 calendar? I'm talking about the big one. If you did, can you post a picture or tell me what it looks like inside?
'Fearless' is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 2013 calendar

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I bought the one from Target...does that count?

^^^LoveAlice13

^^^NotEvenCatLike

[url=http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj63[/url][/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM

My dads assistant got one for me and my sister:) it's amazing!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I bought the one from this Calendar store! It's so cute!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I'm not impressed with the 2013 calendar, for it being 2013 I thought it would be an AWESOME calendar. I miss the official store exclusive calendars from 2008 & 2009. Those were AWESOME! :)
    Thank You Daya!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I'd love to see some pictures of it! :)

^Made by me! :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Helena13 wrote:
    I'd love to see some pictures of it! :)

I'll take some more for you guys! better ones!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Thanks for posting the picture but I can't seem to open it

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:19 PM

RinaStayFearless wrote:

That's weird... It's showing up on my computer

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I can't see the photos :(

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM

holyground wrote:
    RinaStayFearless wrote:

That's weird... It's showing up on my computer

That's really weird! :/

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:46 PM

i can't see them either

Swiftie Forever!!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 9:51 PM

You mean the desk pad calendar or the regular calendar?? They have several calendars.... The mini, regular, locker and the desk pad which would be the huge calender and btw the regular sized calendar is the same calendar they sell at target it's 2.00 cheaper I mean the one they have in the official store is the same one they carry at target.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I meant the regular one.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Lucky you, but, I can't see the pictures 3:

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 1:49 AM

I can't see the pics either :(

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Ok guys I will find away to make these show up!

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:16 AM

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:18 AM